“I am so disappointed”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I flew from birmingvon the 18th it’s tge 21st and I still have no suitcases . My one bag was couriered to the wrong person and stil I am withoutvimportant luggage and medication . This has proved to be very stressful

Write a ReviewReviews (22,268)

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Never flew Air France before, but it was a great airline. Flights were on time, seats were roomy and comfortable and the food was ok. The flight crews were very nice and the service was great. All in all, very surprised that it was so nice.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

This was my first time travelling Premium Economy on a long haul flight. I had high expectations! The leg room in Preimium Economy is good, seat is wide and as we were on the side of the plane, were in the 2 seat configuration, so no one else next to us. That is where the good finished. The seats do not recline, the angle of the seat is more than the upright in economy but you are still sitting in a fairly upright position, so difficult to get comfortable. Food from what I saw is the same as economy, was OK but I've had nicer meals on Singapore Airlines in economy. We were on the last row of Premium Economy and I would definitely not sit there again, once the flight had taken off and the seat belt light was off, the air hostess pulled the curtain closed and then everyone proceeded to walk past me flicking the curtain into my face everytime they walked from Premium Economy to Economy and not just the air hostess but other passengers from Economy walking through to Premium economy to use the toilet, I lost count how many times I was hit in the face by the curtain or hands....so very frustrating and something that needs to be changed for anyone else sitting on the last row. The back of our chair is also the wall between Premium and Economy, which is where people needing bassinets need to sit, so we also had to deal with a baby against our back. The theory of Premium Economy is good, but in reality you are paying double an economy ticket for a bit of leg room, for this airline, I would pay for an upgrade to the Exit Row in Economy and skip the Premium Economy class, you aren't getting double the better experience.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank LefrogPerth
Reviewed 21 January 2018

This was our first time in business class on a long haul flight. We got on the AF flight in Hong Kong for Paris. The service was very good, food was very well presented and tasted very good! The best part for us was the ability to lie down and sleep, we managed to sleep the better part of 10 hours on this flight! I didn't have any of the added business class benefits (champagne, etc..) all I wanted was a good nights sleep, which I got. The only negative was the lounge at the Hong Kong airport was not that great, I would have thought the lounge for business class would have been a little more refined. Our luggage came out very quickly on arriving at Charles de Gaulle.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank LefrogPerth
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We flew with Air France for a holiday of a lifetime to Vancouver and skiing in Whistler. I can’t discourage you enough to not use this air line. They lost our luggage and it severely impacted our trip and everyone we have spoken to have ‘it’s not my problem’ attitude. We didn’t receive our luggage for 4 days and even then my husband had to go and meet the courier for it to not affect yet another day of our trip. To add insult to injury they left our luggage behind on the return journey too! We have filled in forms and made phone calls but no response to this poor service yet.