“terrible customer service”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 16 December 2017

This is an update of my previous bad review about Air France lack of service to people with disability.
After the first review, I was contacted by somebody from the Air France relationship department. After I explained that we asked for a wheelchair by phone before beginning our tour, then in person before the flight at the airport in Italy, upon arrival to the first stop in Paris, and again upon arrival in Washington DC. In all this places we never received a wheelchair. Our request was not showing in their system, and when requesting it again at the airport, the wheelchair never showed up. So, this relationship manager gave us a stupid answer...."the problem is with the airport, not with us".....
This situation with an airline company was our first time (and last one so far) bad experience, and furthermore, they don't care about making sure this will never happened again to anybody else. They just blame the airports...
I almost forgot.... they offered me a $300 discount to use the next time I fly with Air France...LOL

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
4  Thank Alex F
Write a ReviewReviews (22,874)

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

First the intercontinental flight was with on a very old Airbus, the screen was not functional with lines on screen.
But the worst for me was my missing lugagge with all my thinks, presents, clothes. So far I will maybe get my luggage just a week later and I also must collect my lugagge from airport myself.
Very unhappy. To avoid this company.

3  Thank Max L
Reviewed 16 December 2017

I must admit it takes a lot to write a bad review yet with Air France it is easy. The last experience was that they lost my husband's luggage for 8 days and mine for 18 days. The first thing I was told was that they had 21 days to find my luggage and they would only reimburse 100 Euros per person. They were rude to the cruise line and to me when we inquired to locate our luggage. At one point it was in Los Angeles, then another day in Naples. They had no clue. Then they explained they had so many claims, it was difficult to locate. There business class service was not very attentive and I prefer seats that turn into beds which this air craft did not. It was a very disappointing experience. Plus 2 months later they never responded to my claims after I submitted reimbursement to what we spent or did they apologize. Very poor customer service.

3  Thank Laureen S
Reviewed 15 December 2017

Not very great aircraft one of the old A340 Airbus with ash tray and no usb to charge your tablet or phone, leg room were poor but the crew were great, caring and well mannered.

3  Thank Michael O
Reviewed 15 December 2017

It was a comfortable flight, Premium econlmy helps. However, the configuration was not as shown on the website or in the vedio. The movies were not recent, the food was ok but not soutstanding. (typical airline food). Flight was on time but as usual the plane was parked in an outlying area and we were bussed to the terminal. Terminal 2 in Paris is hudge and somewhat hard to navigate.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
2  Thank wrld_tvler61