“Just okay but not Amazing”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Flight timings should really be looked into. Very uncomfortable time slots. Food was not that great too. Only good thing was it was at economical prices.

2  Thank IDR2BOM
Write a ReviewReviews (19,722)

Reviewed 15 December 2017

I always avoid taking Air France but to save couple of hours in transit I decided to take it. The flight from Houston was overbooked and that's why the flight took off late. Second flight was from Paris. The terminal was not mentioned on kiosks and screens for the flight. People were running around figuring out and asking crew for help. The flight was delayed by 50 mins because plane was undergoing refueling. I had asked for vegan meal but I was informed by an extremely rude air hostess that they don't have any special meals. Being vegan I was forced to eat cheese. They should not ask for meal preferences during check-in if they can not honor their words and expect ppl to eat foods they are allergic.

When the plane arrived to New Delhi, there were around 20 passengers including me whose luggage was not even loaded on the first plane from Houston.

It was committed that luggage would be delivered on day after arrival between 9 am to 10 am. No one contacted from airlines to let me know that luggage delivery will be rescheduled. They have listed 5 numbers on their websites. Some of the numbers are always busy and some ring but no one responds.

As of now, I have no idea where my luggage is and when will I receive it.
This was suppose to be a vacation but thanks to airline's incompetent staff and poor services, it has turned out to be a nightmare.

3  Thank Palaque
Reviewed 14 December 2017

I had a box in front of my seat again. I'm beginning to wonder if every seat has a box! Seats were small with little legroom.

Tvs were even smaller than the first flight. Movies were repeating themselves from flight to flight. There were very few new releases.

Lunch was penne pasta and chicken which was good. We also received Camembert, bread, butter, tomatoes, shredded carrots, and a very strong chocolate pie.

Before landing we were served a snack of oj, strawberry yogurt, bread and cheese.

Flight attendants were pleasant and worked hard.

2  Thank Sweetra
Reviewed 14 December 2017

Seating was assigned at checkin. I was able to get a window. There was a very long wait at the airport to check in by no fault of AF. There were some 10 people there and 3 counters open! Finally, they opened a couple more counters after some 1.5 hours. There was a French gentleman overseeing things as well. Seat 40K has a box under the seat in front so legroom is limited. Yes, these boxes were still following me!

The seats were very close to the backs of the seats in front but they reclined well. There was enough support and cushion. When the front passenger reclined his seat, I had to recline more and felt my head close to the TV regardless. The TV was very small like other flights with a few new release options. There was no USB port. The headsets were handed out once we took off along with eye cover and sanitizing towelette. The headset was comfortable leather ear set.

We were given some corn snack and drinks early in the flight. The menu was delivered and we were given lunch although it was morning. You won't hear me complain as I dislike breakfast on planes. We had choices of feta ravioli or chicken with mushrooms and mashed potatoes. The food was very good. The dessert and salad was good also. We also had choice of drinks.

The crew was extremely pleasant, jovial and nice. I enjoyed them, their attitude and smiles very much. Ms. Armelle was super nice.

1.5 hours before landing we were given drinks again. Both cappuccino and hot chocholate were available. I've never seen these on any other airline in economy class.

There was again no croissants which was disappointing. No breakfast was served on the first flight which is fine by me but people were surprised.

1  Thank Sweetra
Reviewed 14 December 2017

I had seat 34A There was a box in front again so half the space in front of my feet were taken. I seem to have found them all during this trip.

There was no air control and no AC until departure. We had delayed departure by about one hour as the plane arrived late. There were foot rests at each seat which is always a nice addition.

The monitor was about 4x7. Twice the width of iPhone 5S screen and 1.5 inches more in length. The movie selection was lacking. There were a few different ones than on first leg.

We were given Cacahuette puffed peanut with corn based snack and drinks. For lunch, penne was creamy and good. We were also given Camembert, cherry tomatoes, and rich chocolate tartelette which was very good. The vegetable salad was good. We also had small cold bread, butter, a bottle of water, hot chocolate, tea and coffee after dinner plus after dinner drinks. The food obviously has a lot to do with your departure city. This was a lot better than Minneapolis.

1  Thank Sweetra