“First time in about 7 years on Air France”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 18 August 2017

As I do not like connecting in Charles DeGaulle (or Heathrow) I have tended to avoid Air France. However, as most of my flights are with SkyTeam I knew I would fly them eventually. I flew out of Cincinnati into Paris and onwards to Manchester and came back the identical route. OK CDG is not a great place to connect (silly security to change terminals) but the Lounge was great and my Air France flight was good and the cabin crew very nice. I am thus happy and will definitely try them again. I might try a long haul flight with them next and even try business class too to give them a fair chance. A good experience - kudos Air France.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (22,366)

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Our flight was three hours late which meant we missed our connecting flight. To now, any attempt to recuperate any extra costs fro having to buy another ticket ,regardless of us providing all relevant material ,has elicited no response whatsoever.
At CDG there was a major mix up at the gates with no staff to help or direct or even explain. We had to run around to find the right gate.I found the staff and flight attendants dismissive, rude and generally not interested at all in helping with anything.
Our return flight was also late, only two hours this time!! We will never fly Air France again.

1  Thank lorelei895
Reviewed 18 August 2017

First time flight with air France
Nice clean plane ,friendly staff good service free gratis coffee and croissant.
Left on time arrived on time all in all a good experience and introduction to airframe.
Arriving in France the staff gave advice in English as well as French.

Very enjoyable.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Air France was usually a very snobbish airline in terms of staff. i have flown with them once before and my experience was really not pleasant. This time around i had no choice but to take this flight and i was seriously expecting some bad service and snobbish behavior again. But, to my surprise it was the exact opposite experience. really loved their check-in support team and the supervisor at JFK. In flight staff was also maintained high quality standards in every way. I would definitely fly Air France again and willingly.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Terrible flight modification policy. You cannot make any changes to your flight once it is booked. Inflexible, unrealistic, not in keeping with the times!