“Apart from the food sellection, ok”
Review of Air Europa

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Business trip for a decent price / value, however, the food selection on-board and quantity was under expectation. It was a flight divided in 2 legs, and during 2 flights of more than 12 hours food was basically not to starve. First thing I did was to stop for a decent meal on the way to the hotel. I am used to take long flights that offer snacks in the back of the airplane if needed, but not with Air Europa. Overall for a budget flight it's ok, but prepare with a few snacks from the home airport if you take a long flight with them. Also their web page is terrible with seat option for online check-in only paid (since the first flight was divided with a different operator I was lucky and got my seat on the alternative web page ;)

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (6,755)

Reviewed 20 February 2018

We fly Air Europa often on this transatlantic flight. We like the non-stop service which is generally early on arrival in Madrid. The crew is always helpful and friendly. The planes are generally new. I airline is better than many I fly and maybe only surpassed by one or two.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I have never written a bad review in my life because frankly I don’t care enough to waste my time and energy on bad experiences but my experience was so terribly awful that today that changes. Trust me when I say do not fly air Europa unless you want to have a panic attack during connecting flights. I flew from Miami to Madrid with a connecting flight to Barcelona and it was terrible. Both going to Spain and coming back from Spain I couldn’t check into my flight online. The website told me to call customer service or call the number. So I proceeded to call the customer service number as directed thinking they could just send me my boarding pass via email but I was wrong. I had to leave the gates to find the air Europa check in desk on the other side of the airport (which I almost didn’t find) then I finally got my ticket. Ohh and side note none of there hotline customer service representatives speak proper English.

When I finally got my ticket in person
I had to run back to the other side of the airport, through customs and to my gate which was the very last gate in the entire freaking airport. I almost missed my flight both times because of there unfunctional online check in system. Trust me I would have paid the extra $40+ for a Norwegian and/or another discount airliner if I would have known how terrible
This airline was.

DO NOT TAKE A CONNECTING FLIGHT WITH THIS AIRLINE UNLESS YOU ENJOY PANIC ATTACKS BETWEEN FLIGHTS.

Worst airline ever!!!!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I travelled to Madrid in feb 5 and returned in feb 14th. Air Europa is the worst company that I have already travelled in the same segment. The space is very limited, they didn’t respected my request of gluten free food, delayed flight.... a lot of problems . I don’t recommend this company for anyone

Reviewed 18 February 2018

After weeks of trying by phone and email, I got no response. I was asking if they would sponsor 1 suitcase as I was making a charity visit to Havana to deliver donations of sports goods to a school. I never got a response and was charged 300 euros for the goods.
The flight was fine but its just a budget airline so did not expect much and did not get much