“Pleasant experience”
Review of Air Europa

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Had short flight from Barcelona to Palma de Mallorca and return, checked in online. Free option to choose seat. Only remark they are part of Sky team and the priority check in was not clear. Service on board basic but correct attitude by cabin crew.
The embrear jet was more comfortable on the return flight as the 737 on the flight to Mallorca

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (6,760)

Reviewed 26 July 2017

our flight was delayed by 3 hours and we had nothing to do and no information about the flight was being made. Our whole Saturday morning got wasted and everyone grew impatient. finally at lunch time they gave some coupons for lunch. the staff weren't responsible enough and themselves had no clue about the reason for delay or any othr information.

3  Thank AlisaC233
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Horrible experience. Had a flight scheduled at 10pm from JFK to Madrid on June 14 for a wedding, and for some reason the flight was delayed and they gave no updates. Hours passed, and they said the plane was missing a part they were waiting on. At 2am they said they'd begin boarding in 45 minutes. Then at 3am they said the flight was cancelled. They were so disorganized and didn't provide us with any additional information.

After the cancellation, they said if we stayed at a hotel in New York for the night they would reimburse us for all of our expenses. I ended up having to spend $500 (of my vacation spending money) on hotel/transportation.On top of that, because of all the delays/cancellations I missed almost 2 days of my trip. Almost two months later, I STILL haven't been reimbursed. The customer service agents have been extremely rude and unhelpful.

They completely ruined my trip. Not only the worst airline I've ever experienced, it is one of the worst companies.

6  Thank Chelsea G
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I never would fly again with this airline deliberately! As I didn't have the choice I had to do so. Unfortunatelly I flew economy class. They utilise old and not well kept planes on long haul flights! Seat pitch was quite narrow and uncomfortable! There's no personal IFE on the seat, but they had an overhead monotor instead and they showed stuff, I definetly was not interested in! Wifi was either not working or existing, so that you could entertain yourself on your own device. I don't start writing about the so called food they serve, as this was just an impertinence! Cabin staff was not unpolite, but disinterested at all! After their "service" they were sealing off themselves of the cabin, everybody and everything else and didn't want to get disturbed in the galley at the rear of the plane for the whole flight remaining! You get what you pay for...

2  Thank Thomas D
Reviewed 25 July 2017

An airline you CAN'T TRUST. An airline that don't respect their costumers. An airline that cancels your flight without a fair and reasonable motif.

3  Thank BrunoRabello