“Good Flight Overall”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 3 November 2020

Flew from Ottawa to Toronto on route to Fredericton, NB. Very good flight considering the situation as it is. Air Canada took great precautions to keep customers safe which was very comforting. Very good customer service and on board service. Did have meal and beverage service on the flight which was great. It's good to be flying again!

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (26,556)

Reviewed 1 November 2020 via mobile

Like many others Air Canada canceled my flight and offered a credit instead of refund. I wasn't too disappointed until I saw a replacement flight is double the cost of what I paid, making the credit unusable. Terrible customer service and I do not recommend.

Date of travel: November 2020
5  Thank Y9753TWlisab
Reviewed 31 October 2020

Air Canada canceled my flight saying that the route was no longer allowed. When I asked to get a refund on the flight that THEY cancelled they told me that my ticket was not fully refundable and there would be a penalty fee imposed.

Essentially they stole $200 from me, I appealed the penalty with there customer support team (you aren't able to talk to anyone on the phone but have to send an email and wait 2 weeks to hear back) they were incredibly rude and told me that there was "no further consideration" they were able to give to the matter.

I will never fly with air canada ever again, even if its maple syrup season.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 29 October 2020

Booked flights with air Canada couldnt do it on line so was forced too phone just received the bill for 3 phone calls £123.00 yes for 3 phone calls.We did book the flights with them and rewarded with this bill you should be ashamed of yourselves people be aware of this scam

Reviewed 28 October 2020

Air Canada has been disgusting. They claim to allow travel agents to transfer travel points to Air Canada but they refuse to speak with our travel agent to provide the link to convert the miles. Our travel agent even offered to three-way call us with Air Canada and Air Canada refused to speak with all of us on the phone. It was very clear Air Canada doesn’t care about people, they only care about themselves and their profits. Such a shame. Don’t fly Air Canada unless you want your flights cancelled and to feel like your money is stolen because of their garbage catch 22s.

Date of travel: July 2020
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.