“We like the overal Air Canada flying experience.”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We like booking with Air Canada every time we travel. Despite the food being average, as most airlines, the service is good and the pilots are great ensuring a smooth flying experience.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (17,924)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We took Air Canada Rouge direct flight to Prague. When we got on the plane noticed there was no tv on back of seats we sat down and opened the info brochure and notice u needed to install their app prior to boarded the plane to watch the entertainment on the plane Luckily I did have on my phone but not tablet, I wish I knew this before My suggestion would be to send an email with that info prior to flight reminding people to install app for entertainment

Otherwise this was a great flight would recommend and definatley take again

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We LOVE Air Canada and drive from Buffalo, NY for all our overseas flights. The seats are spectacular, fully reclining, and the entertainment is excellent (and I have particular tastes).

The flight attendants are friendly and I never had to ask for anything. Food is very good and there's always a mild choice for those of us who don't like spicy food.

Even the coffee is good!

Will ALWAYS choose Air Canada first!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Met by a grumpy guy at the boarding gates. Looked like he was a robot. The lady ( chinese/philipino) at the other counter was way too good at greeting people. This itself crossed my mood. The flight attendant was pleasant though. After having taken seats, they asked for our meal preference and looked like many ordered the chicken meal. They apparently ran out of that and were requesting passengers to change their option to a veggie meal. When the food was served, it looked like the packets were cramped up as the rice, chicken and gravy had almost mixed itself up and lumped onto one side of the tray. The salad was very cold and in fact cucumbers and olives were frozen with ice crystals in it.

The seats were good, but when I wanted to recline the guy sitting behind me objected as the food tray was still spread out and he was still drinking alcohol after the meal. I still reclined a bit but not good enough for a nice sleep on a 5 hr flight.

The only thing worth the money was the spacious leg room for a ticket that costs twice the economy. However, the service remains a lot to be improved. No wonder the middle eastern airlines have a higher rating. Their service is impeccable.

Surprisingly, the bags arrived very fast. I could easily exit the airport after immigration.

Economy travel on Air Canada is a nightmare as experienced by my daughter a couple of months back, They were seated like sardines in a box.

Overall an okay experience. Never would fly on AC unless I have no other option.

1  Thank dohaman
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Timeliness: Left an hour late, arrived almost on time
Airport Processing: Efficient, friendly ground staff
Comfort: Limited (seat layout is 3-3-3 in Economy, making for smaller seats) With a full aircraft and if you are taller than 1.7m., the 14.5 hour flight will see you feeling a bit cramped.
Airside Service: Good, except for flight attendants' understanding of "dairy-free" - resulting in very little nourishment during the flight. Normal food offering was tasty.
Overall Rating: Might explore other airlines next time...