“All 3 fights were comfortable and relaxing”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 7 June 2018

We flew to Toronto from t2 on 18/05/2018,and from Kamloops to Vancouver on 25/05/2018,and back to Heathrow from Vancouver on 28/05/2018 all flights were on time and the seating in economy was comfortable(unlike some) the only minor gripe was the choice of food as higher classes had the best 1st but that is what you pay for all in all i'm happy with Aircanada

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (17,479)

YVR-LAX Standard Economy (exit row) on an A320-200

Friendly crew. Seats fairly comfortable, Lots of legroom (but this was an exit seat). Small screen IFE, unimpressive selection of movies/TV.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

There were six of us flying to Phoenix for a holiday. We always feel safe and well looked after on Air Canada. While things have changed over the years in terms of baggage cost and in flight drinks and meals, overall the flight experience is excellent.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I booked this flight as economy and low-balled the upgrade bid to Business for $200. My bid was accepted. When I checked in online, I could see that only 3 of 12 business seats were occupied. At take off, 8 of 12 seats were taken. I would advise this as an acceptable way to get business class on this route, particularly if your employer is paying for the economy part as mine did.

The airport is small but nice. Clean bathrooms. Lack of food variety but there are some including Timmie's, Starbucks and a restaurant called Refuel. AC's Maple Leaf Lounge will open in the fall of 2018 with seating for 40. There are lots of ac outlets for charging but I saw no USB outlets.

Schedule is: boarding at 12 noon, departure at 1230, arrival at 1736. 3 hour flight.

Actual: boarding at 1210, departure 1245, arrival 1730

Food service at 1340 choice of chicken or lasagna. I chose the chicken which came with, rice salad and a large piece of chocolate cake. The chicken was called Louisiana style and came in a tomato sauce. It was nothing special but it did pair well with the Malbec that was served. I appreciate that the trays and dishes were collected quickly at the end of the meal.

Seats comfortable with AC and USB outlets available.

If I have a complaint that goes across all Air Canada operations and most other airlines, it's the volume of announcements. From the cabin staff, they tend to be eardrum splitting loud and from the flight deck too low to be intelligible

I think Air Canada does domestic flights as well most and oceanic flights better than most. They are a solid choice.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Most of the time, I am pretty satisfied with Air Canada, but sometimes, they kind of drive me crazy with inconsistent service. This flight was one of those times, and really it was just something simple. We simply wanted a midflight coffee and snack, so we rang the "bell" on the screen, which also lights a light above on the ceiling to draw attention to the customer, after several minutes of no response, we then decided to see how long it would take. Of course the flight attendants could well have been busy, which I fully understand, but, about 20 mins after our "call" , they did start drink and snack service, so that was good. Weird thing though, they never did ask what we wanted, so finally, I shut the "call" off about 35 mins after it was turned on.
Has anyone else experienced this?