“perfect flight”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Flew from London to Toronto, Toronto to Houston Texas and Houston to Liberia. Switched from Air Canada to United in Houston. Great flight, all on time and easy. Long day but price was right for making a few extra stops.

Date of travel: February 2017
1  Thank condo2015
Write a reviewReviews (26,580)

Reviewed 27 June 2017

My flight departed Vancouver at 8:15 PM. It was a small plane operated by Air Canada Express. Each seat had its own screen on the back of the seat in front. This is my favorite method of providing entertainment.Flight left on time and boarding was fast and efficient because of smaller size of plane. when I deplaned in San Diego I told the stewardess how much I liked this plane. She said it was like a "sportscar."

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Air Canada is very efficient, I have had no problems with the flights in May or in October going back and forth to Toronto from Baltimore. Toronto International is great airport with every amenity a traveler could want. Air Canada offers kiosks for checking in bags that i will take advantage on my next trip, definitely the quicker route for checking in. Customs and security is tighter now when travelling internationally, so allow more time. Air Canada has great service, i am looking forward to a longer flight next time.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Booked 9 months in advance and they put my wife in row 17 (middle seat- the worst) and me in row 19 (middle seat). Tried for 2 hours at LAX to sit together but couldn't do it. They upgraded about 30 people, moved families around but couldn't do anything for us. One the flight was about to leave, a female passenger was asking people to move and finally the hostesses were able to get us seats together. A lot of hassle

Date of travel: June 2017
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Air Canada is my go to airline because it's predictable. I didn't book this trip myself so can't speak about that side of it. A number of flights were cancelled or delayed the evening that I flew to Toronto... I had no idea why then, but found out later it was due to construction at Pearson. My flight was about an hour late boarding, and I was discouraged to be told that once we pulled away from the terminal, it would be another 3-4 hours before takeoff. It turns out it was only about 2 hours, but that plus the flight was long enough for a passenger to become quite drunk. He fell asleep about an hour from Toronto, only to be discovered unresponsive/unconscious when he didn't respond to the flight attendant. The staff handled the situation very professionally, and the passenger came around just before landing. He left with EMTs, and we finally debarked about 3.5 hours later than expected. I don't know how much of the waiting was due to AirCanada, but it would have been nice to have avoided it.

• Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.