“Everything was according to the schedule”
Review of Aeromexico

Reviewed 16 October 2018

They are known because of punctuality, this is the third time that I flight with them and everything is under schedule. The crew is always kind and they always have answers to my questions.
To be honest they have been always short flights and for that reason I can´t give my feedback for other kind of services like meals or entertainment.

1  Thank Rogelio Z
Write a ReviewReviews (7,264)

Reviewed 15 October 2018

book departing fat thru Delta Airlines - Via Aeromexico first of all only flight was at departing at 1:40 am and top it of was delayed an 1 1/2 with no advance notice of delay. no seat accommodations for wheel chair traveler.only six potters an well over 50 wheel chair travelers. also no front seats available on board the fit. The meal and beverages served were awful Flt attendants were cold & rude. I expected a lot more from Delta & Aeromexico Airlines but like always big companies taking advantage of travelers who won't complain about getting the shaft. Hopefully will stop buying these fats and force a change for the better. they sure charge enough.

1  Thank juanbR5598JD
Reviewed 15 October 2018

Words can't really suffice for how bad it was. I thought that at least one of the segments would be ok, but the whole experience was laughably bad.

Cabin crew barely spoke English and the only smiles they gave were during fraternizing with other crew members.

The plane was dated and dirty from the previous flight. The menu quality was like hospital food, so I can't even imagine what economy must have been like.

There is just too much room for improvement and so many other good options out there. There's a reason your ticket cost less than all the others you saw.

Overall, the whole experience was unprofessional, regrettable and definitely not recommended irrespective of ticket class.

Bottom line: Spend your dollars on another airline!

PS: For anyone with a stop in Mexico City, pass on the Salon Premiere lounge in Terminal 2 and just get a coffee at Starbucks. There are just too many people there with access now resulting in overcrowding, sleeping on benches with exposed feet, crying babies, ect.

1  Thank peter1982vancouver
Reviewed 14 October 2018

We flew using our Delta miles from Mexico City to Seattle. Of note, if you check-in for your flight early, the gate assignment is unknown until an hour or so before departure. The gate agent will tell you to go to gate 'K', which doesn't exist. It's just the general area for where international flights depart at Benito Juarez airport. The Saturday afternoon flight itself was probably half-full and our seats near the back of the plane meant we had an entire row to ourselves, which was great, especially because the seat-back entertainment did not work on half of the seats in our aisle. Before we even reached cruising altitude, the flight attendants delivered meals and drinks. I wanted a glass of wine, would have even been willing to pay for it, but the flight attendant said wine was only available in first class. What? I could have tequila, vodka or beer but no wine. Very odd. The drink cart came down again about 30 minutes after meals were delivered and that was it for the remainder of our 5.5 hour flight. Would have loved some coffee but all that was offered was water for the last 3 hours of the flight. Very disappointing. Also, you have to pay for a first checked bag. Typically, in our experience, your first bag is free on an international flight. Therefore, we can only rate our flight as average.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

changing my name cost me $150, I bought the ticket from Tijuana to Honduras thinking I was going to be able to save money but instead I end up paying more, When I purchased my ticket online which it was bought in Seattle where I live, everything was in order, but when I arrived to Los Angeles I received an email saying I had a flight reassignment, so I called Aeromexico, they took my information over the phone, when I arrived in Tijuana they told me I had to pay $150 more because at the time they took my information over the phone my name was not complete, therefore they were going to do this extra charge, I travel quite often to Honduras, have had used this airline in the past even when I had to wait for more than 10 hours in DF I didnt care because I was saving some cash, I will not use this airline again, I rather pay my flight from Seattle and not have to deal with future expenses not included in my budget.