“'Average' says it all.”
Review of Aeromexico

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I actually flew Aeromexico both ways (I don't think there is another option for this flight). I live in Oaxaca and have to change planes in Mexico City when I travel to the US West Coast. The little commuter flight from Oaxaca to CDMX is okay, but on the longer flight the food is awful (does anyone know any airline that serves good food these days?), and the bottled water they offer is basically purified tap water (they could at least use one of the better spring water brands. Aeromexico isn't terrible (except the food); it's just 'average.' There is a variety of entertainment, but I guess I'm just 'picky.' I have more issues with the Mexico City airport itself than I do with the individual airlines.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (7,061)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am handicapped could not have been taken care of better. Wheelchair waiting for me to take me to next flight great experience

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were offered through my email and upgrade to Business class. We paid for it. We were really surprised to find out that for Aeromexico Business class just means a bigger seat. We had no special beverage or food service. We were just offered a glass of juice and some old peanuts. We never saw the flight attendant again because she was taking care of people travelling in the economy area. Our seats were dirty. Funny how Aeromexico thinks Business class should be....

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Service has improved a great deal since our last flight in 2017. Biggest improvement: Baggage handling . In Los Angeles (return flight) they tag all your luggage to be transferred to connecting flight .It went flawlessly. What a change. Thank you.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The economy class seats are comfortable, with quite enough space for your legs and its individual screen with plenty of entertainment options; the temperature was good (not too cold) and the staff is very kind/friendly. WeThe only downside was the food: the pasta I had for lunch was insipid. For dinner, there was only a cured jam sandwich which was very cold and the fruit for the dessert was kind of stale. Overall I had a pleasant 11,5h-flight but the airline could improve the quality, flavor and temperature of the food.