“Good Flight”
Review of Aeromexico

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

We had a nice flight from Leon to Atlanta. Check in was efficient. A sandwich and yoghurt served along with the usual drink selection. On time and smooth.

Date of travel: February 2018
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Write a ReviewReviews (7,376)

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Flight was on time, non-stop, and they actually served a mini-meal instead of just peanuts. Free tequila and beer, too! What's not to like!

Date of travel: January 2018
Reviewed 20 February 2018

I travel a lot for leisure and business purposes, domestic and internationally. It had been I while since my last flight with #Aeromexico. Last December I flew with them and I was really surprised for all the nice service they gave me.
At the checking point they upgraded me with no charge to their Plus, the seats were confortable, cozy; since it was a Dreamliner, personal screen were available too.
The flight was smooth, safe and nice. Excellent attention and service from the crew, I just enjoyed it.
Definitely it was worthy the try and I am eager to fly with them again.

Date of travel: December 2017
Reviewed 20 February 2018

The flight from Vancouver to Mexico City due to leave at 11:30 pm was delayed till 2 am, then 3 am and then cancelled at 5 am, leaving passengers to find accommodation at this ungodly hour. No reason given and no help offered, financial or otherwise. Fortunately the kind people in Information Services found me a motel room in Richmond but I had to stand out in the morning cold in my Mexico clothes, waiting for the shuttle. BTW I am a 74 year old widow travelling on my own. Shortly after arrival in Chapala, my destination, I was diagnosed with full blown bronchitis - not a great way to spend a vacation. On the way home one month later, things were no better. The flight scheduled to leave Mexico City at 1:05 am was cancelled 5 minutes prior. Reason given was no crew. We were told to get new boarding passes for the next flight at 8 am, which meant lining up for another hour and then trying to sleep in a very noisy and cold airport . (MC does not heat their airport). On the flight home we were offered alcoholic beverages & peanuts at 10 in the morning, but no breakfast! By then the alcohol seemed like a great idea.

The most frustrating part of all this was the lack on communication with regard to English speaking passengers. Everything over the PA was in Spanish so the rest of us had to rely on finding someone bilingual to tell us what the dickens was going on. I would never, ever consider flying on this airline again. Oh! and BTW the in-flight entertainment system was not working either.

Date of travel: January 2018
3  Thank Betty R
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Started out with flight delayed by an hour, upon arriving in Mexico City we should've still had time to catch connecting flight but took too long through customs so missed. Tried to confirm that we were on next flight but they told us we would have to wait to see if we could get on it or not. Also said they didn't think there was room on the flight after that either and didn't offer to see what other options there might be. Fortunately there were 2 seats left on the flight and we did get there but don't want to think about what could've been. Really didn't seem like they cared too much one way or the other.

Date of travel: February 2018