“super en el cielo, complicado en tierra”
Review of Aerolineas Argentinas

Reviewed 30 January 2019

it is an excelent company. Fly assistant and pilots marvellous.
Airline Company complicated
MADRID counter : time to board, time to get on Plane. everything not well organized

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (15,072)

Reviewed 30 January 2019

Not a great business class at all .

I took a flight as a code share for Delta.
The areas of concern are :
the seats are not lie flat, they are almost lie flat.
The entertainment selection is very limited
The food quality is below average, even for the airline and especially for business class.
A smaller (airbus A320-200) plane for an 11 hour flight
on the positive note, the staff was very friendly and courteous

Reviewed 29 January 2019 via mobile

Do not travel with Aerolineas unless you are at gunpoint. They have no standards and are practically robbing passengers of their money. Anywhere else in Europe they would be taken to court and made to pay for damages. In my case, as in the case of many other passengers, they cancelled an internal flight due to the November strike and informed me very late. In order to safeguard my travel plans and hotel/tour bookings, my only option was to travel a day earlier. I filled in two online forms and complained via the required online pages, but there was no reply so I just had to buy a second ticket. Despite all my efforts, I still have no refund. My initial ticket cost about 130 dollars but my second was about 320 dollars! Notwithstanding promises to contact me after I spoke to airport personnel, who, by the way, exonerated themselves by saying they could do nothing for tickets bought online, there has been no attempt to even acknowledge receipt of my complaint, let alone to refund me. IT HAS BEEN OVER TWO MONTHS NOW ALREADY SO MY ONLY OPTION IS TO SPREAD THE TRUTH ABOUT AN AIRLINE THAT IS A DISGRACE TO THE COUNTRY AND THAT SHOULD BE PROSECUTED FOR DAYLIGHT ROBBERY.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 29 January 2019 via mobile

Comfy seats, easy online check-in, and they provided a snack for each flight, which is rare these days! Definitely choose them over scam artists Norwegian Airlines.

Reviewed 26 January 2019

With a terrible thunderstorm, the flight was great, the staff superb, temperature, service, on time when going and coming back

1  Thank matilde_paz
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.