“Dublin to London”
Review of Aer Lingus

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Pretty short flight. Air crew really looked after us, far better experience to flying with Ryanair (albeit a slight bit more expensive) It's probably worth the expense just to go through terminal 2 alone.

1  Thank Andrew B
Write a ReviewReviews (6,566)

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Recently flew from Boston to Dublin, back to Boston. Both trips were enjoyable enough. There was plenty of overhead space for my carry-on, so my usual pre-boarding stress of finding a place for my bag was unwarranted. The movie and TV selections were good, and the airline provides you with earphones in case you don't have ones with the correct jack. I used the restroom a couple times on my flight back, and it was always clean. The gate staff in Dublin were absolutely lovely—I was so late getting to the gate that my name was announced over the airport PA, and although the gate was already closed, the staff urged me to finish my coffee, catch my breath, and then take the stroll down the gateway. My only complaint with the flight was that beer and wine weren't complimentary, but it's forgivable since the price of the flight was the lowest I found. Great value!

1  Thank Christina M
Reviewed 8 February 2018

We had ample room as we sat toward the back of the plane. The service was friendly and the plane ride was comfortable. You have to purchase your own alcoholic beverages but they take plastic of most kinds.
Washrooms were kept clean and the food was pretty good to be honest for airplane food. The flight left on time which is always helpful.

1  Thank Jamie D
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Flight was via Dublin where we used US Border Control pre- immigration service. Although a fair queue in Dublin it was a fraction of what it would have been in LA. Procedure used up otherwise wasted time and it was great to walk from plane, pick up baggage and out of terminal in LA without any further procedures.

Flight crew on both inward and outward journeys friendly helpful and efficient. I had paid fro flights through AVIOS and had some problems dealing direct with Aer Lingus on the matter of golf clubs which in the end I decided to leave behind and borrow/hire equipmentSeating comfortable Could have been better on return when there were empty seats next to me , but I found that arm rest would not fold up fully preventing me stretching out. Overhead lockers had good space for cabin bag.

Complimentary soft drinks meant gin and tonic not an unreasonable price and wine with meal was airline average. Menu acceptable for main meal, but breakfast snack stodgy and not very appetising.

I would use Aer Lingus again primarily for pre-immigration convenience.

2  Thank John D
Reviewed 8 February 2018

flying from bristol to dublin, great flight experience, great quick easy flight, staff friendly brom check in to departure

1  Thank Nathaniel-Richards