“vanilla airlines”
Review of Vanilla Air

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It is a "cheap" airline so everything/service will be added on to your basic price. They measured the carryon to make sure it is within their limits. (both carryon measurements and weight). you can buy extra pound for your check in luggage, the total weight can be combined with more than one piece of luggage. there is no inflight entertainment, and you have to pay for your food.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I forgotten my passport at home and ask the people to Change my flight to a later date. They told me it's my fault for forgetting my passport and I should buy a new ticket. Pretty nasty response and service. The solution I had which I had to myself was I was able to switch the flight due to my ticket allowing me to change for a later date... In my opinion they didn't want to deal with my issue when I needed help the most... I could have paid much more than I needed to because of what they told me.. almost 2 times more? Thanks vanilla air!

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Didn't expect much but was pleasantly surprised by the efficiency and courtesy. The toilets were cleaned after virtually every use.

Worth paying extra for the front row seats with huge legroom

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

This is by far the worst flying experience we’ve ever had. They intentionally separated the seats on the flight for my husband and my one year old and myself so they can charge ¥2500 to change your seat to be able to sit together. We found someone willing to switch seats and traded tickets and the flight attendants told us we needed to go back to original seats. When we asked why they said “it throws off the balance” which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Im sure the balance would have been fine to them if we paid their upcharge. They harassed us about the weight of our carry ons in attempt to charge ¥5000 more each to check the bags. They kept trying to sell us things throughout the flight such as makeup and perfume. The seats are very narrow and have very little leg room. I will spend the extra $50 next time and go with a different airline.

3  Thank McKenzie M
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Asked to move one seat up as the row in front of me was the emergency exit row with a small amount of additional room and happened to have a empty seat. I was told it would be a 500 dollar charge. It’s bad enough they have the smallest seating I’ve ever encountered but really it’s empty! Meanwhile the flight attendant laughed, RUDE!

2  Thank Kenneth B