“INEFFICIENT AND.. SPEAK ENGLISH PLEASE”
Review of Azul

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Azul is one of the worst company I have ever flown with. I took two flights in the same week (San Paolo - Manaus, Manaus - São Luis) and both were changed. The first was changed two month before, so ok but we lost a whole day. The second was changed 8 hours before living Manaus and it was postponed 10 hours later. So we lost an other whole day, without hotel in Manaus and in São Luis.
The Azul's staff in manus was completely inefficient instead the staff in São Luis helped us.
The last thing but not the least.. I took 2 flights, 10 hours each, with 5 stairs and I ate ONLY chips and candies (lunch, break and dinner).

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Azul's great service and friendliness makes you wanna fly with them all the time. Brand new fleet, smiling crew, efficient staff and delicious snacks contribute for a good flight experience, even though there are a few shortcomings, like problems on their website and the lack of proper entertainment on their A320s (the seat monitors do not work, you'll have to use your own portable device)

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

37D was the seat I had and the aisle is so narrow the carts and people passing clipped my left elbow repeatedly. Food was fair and the cabin attractive.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Can't say anything bad about my experience with Azul, they were on time, clean, friendly, and smooth flights.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

I flew Azul to the Rio 2016 Olympics. Thanks to their codeshare agreement with JetBlue, I was able to book my travel on one ticket. I flew from FLL to VCP (Campinas, SP) to GIG (Rio de Janeiro - Galeão) on Azul. The food was actually decent, the crew was very friendly (and multilingual). I had no issues at all with Azul. They have Satellite TV on each seat back for flights within Brazil, so I was able to watch the olympics while in the air. They even served snacks on the flight from Campinas to Rio (~45 minute flight). It was much cheaper than flying with any of the US based carriers. Highly recommend Azul!