“Very good proffesional Staff.”
Review of Thomas Cook Airlines (UK)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The check in of the luggage was very efficient and professional. The staff on the plane were again professional, helpful and pleasant with their welcome. One slight problem which I created, was that I had booked window seats, as both my wife and I like to look out of the window when flying and also there is a little more room. However when I booked the seats there was no indication of where the wings were. Result an excellent view of the top of the wing!
The in flight food was not brilliant but not to bad considering what we had paid for the flight. There was plenty of leg room, but then again neither myself or my wife are very tall. The seats were a little lacking in elbow room!
Inflight entertainment was reasonable, but as always the engine noise through the head set was slightly louder than the soundtrack.
In flight sales came and went and were not obtrusive. Duty Free is not what it used to be!
The flight back was not as good, as we had to land at Barbados to pick up passengers and refuel. This added another 2 hours to our return journey. The staff as before were were professional and friendly.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (7,578)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Arrived at the airport to find we had a priority booking. Having missed our jet2 flight due to being admitted to hospital and having to wait to be flown home it was a lovely surprise. The airline staff on the check in desk was very,pleasant and helpful. After the wheelchair people boarded the plane we were the next to board and were seated on the first and second rows. There was plenty of room and the seats were fairly comfortable. The flight was a little late taking off. We had free drinks and a free premium James Martin meal which was excellent. Our cases were first off at Manchester Airport which was great. A very comfortable flight and the time passed very quickly. If you can afford priority booking it is well worth it.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We were boarded on time. After 30 minutes the captain announced that we were waiting for the plane to be de-iced and we were currently No12 in the Queue!!
Clearly the captain was well aware of the situation before he boarded us.
It's bad enough being cooped up on an ageing Boeing 757 ( with its long single aisle) with Thomas Cooks notoriously cramped seat configuration, for a 4 hour flight without being sat on it for 2 1/2 hours being serenaded by distressed babies prior to take off.
What other transport system would treat passengers like this?

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We was on a flight that hit turbulence while meals had been given out, while safety is paramount for everyone. This caused a lot of spillages of hot drinks, what I found disappointing was that once the staff were able to resume service they didn't come to ask if anyone needed to clean up the spillages off the trays etc.... infact they went on to do the duty free and didn't even collect the remains of the meal until just prior to us getting off the plane when they normally collect rubbish.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My friends and I turned up to the airport very excited for our first holiday together and were greeted at the luggage drop off by a very grumpy server. We were polite and conversational, but unfortunately she was very rude and was openly complaining about us to the colleague next to her. So, we started our holiday feeling a bit down trodden. I understand that working in an airport is very stressful, but customer service should still be a priority, especially as this is where the holiday starts for most people. However, from there Thomas Cook provided a great service. The snack selection on board could probably do with a wider variety, but you can pre-order meals, which we regretted as they smelt great! The air hostesses and stewards were lovely and provided a great service. The seats provided plenty of leg room and were perfectly comfortable. I would fly with Thomas Cook again and would just hope for some better service in the airport.