“Average Plus”
Review of Gulf Air

Reviewed 21 December 2018

I flight from Istanbul to New Delhi and return with a connecting from Bahrein. Except the plane from Bahrein to Istanbul, the other was not so clean. The time of this flights were unusually but the cabin crew made a good job by service timing, there were a long time for sleep.

1  Thank aydinu2017
Write a reviewReviews (1,453)

Reviewed 21 December 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed with a customer service!
I bought my ticket online and my begged was was not exceed, they ask me to pay 100$ coz I have 3 pieces bagged however I ask the customer service to remove the extra payment he said this the new rules, I accept the rule but they should have mention it for those people who's buying ticket online.
Nothing is mentioned about the additional fee if you they'll charge by pieces.
Therefore I'll not recommende gulf for this time.

1  Thank shewit a
Reviewed 21 December 2018

I enjoyed the journey..
1. All facility was provided
2. Food was good
In short this was the first time i travelled with gulf air... the flight was also on time and we dun have to stand in long queue

1  Thank manpreet3289
Reviewed 20 December 2018 via mobile

Gulf airline treat they customers like trush
Thay change the plan type with small one ,and the opperate our flight with other airline and they treat us like we are criminals for ask about our rights and the worst was the immigration officer who talk like we are in prison and he is our supervisor
And the captain crow was tilling us if we didn’t shut up thay will call police for as

I wish i can give a zero rating

Reviewed 19 December 2018

Inflight service has improved quite a lot, however, ground staff service levels require drastic improvement. They need to apply rules in the context of the situation on hand and after considering passenger profiles, rather than simply applying them blindly. The primary focus should be on customer service. Such incidents only serve to undo the great work done by other staff members. Please improve before it’s too late!