“Nothing more than "ok"”
Review of Gulf Air

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On an hour long flight, flyers would like to use the entertainment system / see the flight course on the map but instead you're bothered with adverts every two minutes - why! Please stop this!

1  Thank JuliaChild23

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Believe me, i enjoyed the flight but the politeness of crews made me fell in love with them.
God Bless you..
Regards..
Asim khan

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have travelled business class with several other carriers gulf air are the best
Great service from start to finish staff very attentive
Great food restaurant standerd
New plane's dream liners lay flat beds
The only criticism is no WiFi

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was half term holidays, and by chance I managed to get me and my family some cheap return flights to Dubai from London Heathrow. As soon as I saw the price, I had to book the tickets. I cant remember flying with Gulf before, so I had my reservations. However, for what you get, it was very good value for money. The economy checkin allowance to Dubai from UK is 30kg which is very good compared to the other carriers flying into Dubai from UK. The main leg of the flight from Heathrow to Bahrain was on a new 787 Dreamliner. Brand new plane with very good entertainment, individual screen, and charging points for USB and plug in points. The last leg from Bahrain to Dubai (1 hour) was in a airbus. We were quickly served a small snack and drinks.

The service isn't as good as Emirates or the European carriers, food is average, but for the price we paid, we couldn't really complain.

The airport in Bahrain is small, clean and convenient, but it isn't organised, so dont expect 1st class service.

Overall I wouldn't hesitate

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my first time flying with Gulf Air! I was very disappointed from the time I stepped on the aircraft. The stewards are the unfriendliest lot I have ever come across in all my travels across continents over the years. The inflight entertainment is outdated and may need an upgrade! Which also didn't work as it came with a message rebooting! Food was average, and the service provided was below par. Since, flying with Gulf Air I've decided never to fly again with them.