“Budget but not cheap-o”
Review of Peach Aviation

Reviewed 22 September 2018

Peach is the only airline it seems with a good price for this trip. They routinely have deals that make flights even cheaper. I've never had a bad flight with them and i really have no complains for what they offer which is the cheapest flights without compromising service or quality.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (1,006)

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

My flight with another airline from Honolulu to Osaka was cancelled due to the typhoon. However, my flight with Peach was NOT cancelled from Osaka to Seoul!? I was told by PEACH to contact the website I had booked my flight to get a refund. I was not told by PEACH that in doing so I would not receive a refund from them!? I get told this information 9 days later when I’m wondering how long does it take to receive a refund! IF I HAD BEEN TOLD THIS INFORMATION ABOUT NO REFUND then of course I would have asked what do I do? Instead I get told sorry it’s too late and your flight with Peach was not cancelled. I never cancelled my flight with Peach too. But I go to log onto the Peach website and find that my flight was cancelled?! I think Peach have totally misguided and deceived me by (1) not informing me of not receiving a refund due to my flight not being cancelled (2) Peach cancelled my flight when I wanted to try to claim for a refund due to the fact I was not informed of the no refund and the waste of time and money spent trying to contact them. I’ve spent over 35 minutes on one call to PEACH regarding the refund that turned out to be no refund!

3  Thank alfien01
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

For a budget friendly flight this one was very clean, confortable and the staff were really attentive and pleasant. The flight was delayed due 15 minutes but they kept apologizing about it all through the flight and acknowledged the inconvenience.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

This was a basic budget airline experience. Everything costs extra, so if you're traveling with kids make sure to bring snacks. When all was said and done, it got us where we needed to be and the crew was polite and were nice to my kids.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

I don't like low cost experiences very much but this round trip was just fine: on time,nice and helpful crew and a decent airplane.