“Budget airline”
Review of Peach Aviation

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

This was a basic budget airline experience. Everything costs extra, so if you're traveling with kids make sure to bring snacks. When all was said and done, it got us where we needed to be and the crew was polite and were nice to my kids.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

I don't like low cost experiences very much but this round trip was just fine: on time,nice and helpful crew and a decent airplane.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

I don’t have a credit card. I have a debit card that I use on occasion but for the most part I deal in cash. Peach Aviation for some reason doesn’t accept cash when checking baggage!

I was obliged to run around the airport looking for an atm to deposit cash onto my debit card so that I could pay the fee.

Cash is the law of all debts public and private. Take cash payment!

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Taken into account very low price we had to pay for a return trip (Bangkok-Naha-Bangkok), it was a really good deal. Our flight was in the middle of a night, so we were not bothered with lack of any inflight entertainment or food / drink options. Plane was half empty, there was a lot of place to sleep by taking entire row for ourselves. Staff was pleasant enough. We did arrive with slight delay of about 15 minutes.
All in all, the only airline offering direct connection between Bangkok and Okinawa, cheap and decent quality provider.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Peach airline took the budget airline budget lowness to a whole new level , not only smaller sits ,no food (witch is normal for budget airline) ,but peach airline even waist your time,carring all your luggage for a 20min walk from international departure to a arrival bus stop , to take a shuttle bus , aircon leaks like someone peeing on you.above that , they also took away your duty free shop , there is only one duty free shop with very little things after you checked in to the peach airline area. Last but not least,the price for the ticket wasn't even that budgeted.