“Great Airline am using again”
Review of Virgin Australia

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Was not sure how Virgin would be having never flown with them haveing always used Qantas .
Well they certainly exceeded our expectations
Both on the Domestic Perth- Brisbane,then brisbane to Los Angeles
Great food
great service
Helpful staff
10/10

2  Thank Linda L
Ella_VirginAustralia, Guest Relations Manager at Virgin Australia, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2016

Hi Linda, thank you for taking the time to share your positive in-flight experiences with us. I’m really pleased to hear you’re enjoyed your first time travelling with us and we look forward to seeing you onboard again soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (7,866)

Reviewed 16 June 2016

The flight was very efficient & calm, the flight staff were very pleasant, but the meal was very minimal & I am not a huge eater. A few other passengers mentioned the same after the flight. Next time I will most certainly pack some snacks to supplement the meal supplied. Also I was very cold on the flight & evidently blankets were in very short supply.
So will be sure to take a warm wrap next time.

1  Thank 663tolstoy20
Reviewed 15 June 2016

Normally I fly business class Qantas, however as Qantas dont fly a business class to some lesser airports Hamilton island Gold coast etc I fly virgin then, the planes are fine the cabin crew excellent, BUT for 450-500 over the price of economy I expect better offerings in the Business class lounge than 1 person at 830 am on the espresso counter so you stand in line for 10+ minutes, no entertainment devices except for advice to download something to yr tablet Ipad etc (I dont have one) Newspapers magazines to be offered in lieu of entertainment (they werent) and not to consistently have the bags marked PRIORITY come off in the middle of the baggage or last as was the case recently, Seriously the bags are marked priority for business class peopele have paid good money for their bags to come out first, and on 6 flights with virgin in the last 12 months on not 1 occasion has this hapened, if Virgin cant address these issues, then I will fly exclusively Qantas

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Loved the premium economy wide, super recliner seat on my flight from LAX to Brisbane. Good menu, nice ever present attendants. It was worth the extra cost, though the bidding for upgraded seats system is uncertain and makes sitting next to your travel companion difficult. But the travel kit (with handy, cool stuff), enhanced pillow, warm blanket and foot rest all make the long flight nearly enjoyable. The entertainment on demand and charging outlets were cool, but wifi would be nice, too. Do the upgrade it's worth it.

1  Thank David B
Reviewed 14 June 2016

Let me start by saying if I could give a 'good' rating I would. The flight was comfortable enough, service adequate. Unfortunately the Virgin entertainment system doesn't seem to like my device, so that's always disappointing. I have been very disappointed with the 'meal' offerings on Virgin lately, which are more like snacks. On this flight, we received a small pie which came in a box and was difficult to eat (and no choice - that or nothing). There was also a paper bag which had a small bottle of water, chocolate bar and little box of mints. For a coast to coast flight on a 'full service' airline, I thought this was poor form. I had a lot of trouble checking in, trying to find a machine that would print bag tags for me, and there wasn't a single person around to ask for help. Of course I eventually found what seemed like the one machine out of about 20 that would actually do it!

1  Thank zanzibar138