“Assaulted by cabin crew”
Review of Spring Airlines

Reviewed 4 April 2018

After a visa problem returning to Shanghai, I had to take a flight to Thailand for a week to get more documents sorted out. Upon arriving at the door to my new flight in Shanghai, one of the cabin crew grabbed my arm, and dragged me in to the craft roughly, then told me "go to the back of the plane", which is where my seat was. No attempt to verbally communicate with me before physical contact was made, it was just an excuse to rough me up. Upon disembarking in Thailand the same cabin crew did the same thing, roughly detaining me for no reason, then when I tried to free my arm from him he proceeded to further assault me. when he was done having his fun he released me. I said I would report him, to which he just laughed. I waited outside the plane for the pilot, a friendly elderly french man. He listened to my complaint, said there was nothing he could do, and that he himself did not like the company or crew, and that I could complain if I wanted to Spring Airlines, but they would likely do nothing.
I was not being deported. I was simply transferring to a different place to sort out a very basic visa problem. I was treated in a shameful manner, such as even a criminal did not deserve. I treated everyone on that flight with respect. From now on I will boycott this airline (and I travel a lot) and I will spread the word of their conduct whenever possible.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had been aware of the weight allowance of 15 kg totally- but anyway they were very keen on charging for extra kilograms- though the weight was below the allowed 15 kg. Seats are terrible and are not ajustable.

Never go with Spring Airlines

1  Thank gooofy
Reviewed 28 March 2018

On the way down, we were in row 1 so we had LOTS of legroom and wide arm rests. It's certainly a no-frills airline buy we got in safely and on time, so I'm fine with that!!

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Be prepared to be robbed and scammed one way or the other. Hand luggage are part of your 15kg allowance, therefore the extra cost boosted my ticket cost to 165%. The only thing you are not charged for in the air is the use of the toilet. For an overseas trip, you dont even get a bottle of water on the plane. The seats at upright (cannot be reclined) with little leg room (we already sort of upgraded to the front row for extra leg room). On 2 occasions, the flight attendants got on the flight PA system to promote duty free items, reading out 15-20 cigarette brands and its prices to drive in flight purchase.

I only purchased this flight because I needed to return by a specific time, but this turned out to be the most horrible travel experience.

Spring Airlines, is definitely a plane catered to the poor travellers (and they are packed with lots of tricks to scam you later, if you felt like you got a bargain)

1  Thank KhunJoeOnTheGo
Reviewed 21 February 2018

The flight departured on time in both flights going and return which is good, but the flight was boring no TV no food, very basic flight.