“Compagnia Low cost del gruppo Air France”
Review of HOP!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

small airline company belonging to the Air France group. Small and sometimes uncomfortable aircraft with small seats. Flight on time, friendly staff, attentive and courteous. I recommend the seats forward

Date of travel: February 2018
1  Thank P4759ZWfedericos
Write a ReviewReviews (1,219)

Reviewed 8 February 2018

This was the first time I flew with them. Checked in without problems. Was pleasantly surprised with the service and the seating (excellent legroom) of this regional (budget) airline.

Date of travel: January 2018
Reviewed 3 February 2018

When checking in online, the ‘two’ of us were not assigned two seats together and all other seats on the seat map were unavailable. We were led to believe the flight was really full. Let’s see inflight if we could swap seats with other passengers. Situation like this can happen sometimes on fully booked flights. Once on board, to our surprise and dismay, the flight was at most half full with plenty of vacant seats around our assigned ones. The same happened for the return. We didn’t pay any more attention to that until reading an article today about the Civil Aviation Authority in the UK reviewing airlines’ seating policies, which deliberately splitting up groups of passengers so they would pay to sit together. We truly believe that’s what happened to us. It’s a shame some airlines resort to this unfair practice just to make a few more bucks out of passengers (to the expense of their image)! Apart from the seating issue, as usual, we love the inflight service on Hop!

Date of travel: January 2018
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Frist, there was a long line waiting for the desk to open. Then, the rep said that, since I had to pay for my checked bag, I must go to another counter. This took FOREVER, so that although I was there very early, I barely arrived at my age in time to board. Then, we had to circle in Lyon due to weather not their fault) and I ran to the next gate, only to discover that the next flight was leaving late, despite its being listed as boarding! Once on board, however, all was well. The attendants & the aircraft were fine.

Date of travel: December 2017
Reviewed 12 January 2018

small aircraft: rows with 1 seat + 2 seats
comfortable, very friendly staff, very relaxed flight :-)
cheapest way to reach Lyon, only 50€, and for this price you get a drink and a delicious cake (madeleine with apricot jam in our case)
I would love to fly HOP! again :-))

Date of travel: December 2017