“Wonderful regional airline”
Review of Loganair

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Wow! Who thought that good regional airlines had disappeared?? So impressed with my Loganair flight. Ok so it's not a big plane but it was comfortable ths staff were friendly and we were on time. I could have flown to Edinburgh and got the train to Dundee but i am so pleased that i didn't. Dundee airport is very close to the centre of Dundee itself - £7 by taxi!! I will definitely fly Loganair again in the future!!

Reviewed 23 September 2018

Excellent service from check in staff, despite early morning take off and harassement from Golfing/Shooting (Don't you know who I am !!) fraternity.Kept her cool and acted highly professionally.Flight(domestic) on time, plane both clean and comfortable.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 22 September 2018

Pleasant greeting (at 6am!) is a good start. Efficient, advised on what and where to go next. Boarding quick and aircraft clean and tidy. Transit through Inverness was very well done. Stornaway aircraft also clean and tidy. Arrival Stornaway very good

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

After storms prevented us from flying Loganair provided a night in a very nice local hotel and then put on an extra flight the next day to fly in and land on the incredibly scenic beach at Barra. The first officer put us at ease about the very windy conditions and then took photos for us on landing. The pilot plotted a calm course and we had an h forgettable flight- thanks Loganair!

Reviewed 21 September 2018

I wasn't looking forward to this flight - a small plane on a stormy day. But I really enjoyed every moment. This little plane and crew with it's little Scottish touches - tartan painted tail, tartan headrests, Scottish biscuits with your tea/coffee (yes they do give you complimentary refreshments and 22KG of baggage!!!) - made me feel welcome and happy to have me as a customer. Yes the plane was a bit hairy at times when we came to land at Dundee, but with a storm outside it pushed on through regardless. Plus because it's a small plane it has a maximum of 34 passengers (there were not this many on board on this flight) which meant quick on and off boarding which was a bonus. I get tired of these relentless queues on the standard airlines.

It felt like going back to the old days of airlines where they cared about giving their customers a good experience. Well done Loganair, I would fly with you again anytime.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)