“Great experience”
Review of SalamAir

Reviewed 16 June 2019

No problem. Everything on time The crew was laid back and very polite. We will definitely use Salam Air again. We were surprised of the negative reviews

1  Thank pette0
Write a reviewReviews (189)

Reviewed 9 June 2019

Terrible customer service. Terrible online and real life experience. From counter staff all the way to management , no one CAREs about you. Wherever city Salam Air is "present" , To get any changes done you'll have to go to some obscure office in the middle of nowhere or else forfeit your ticket. For the life of me I don't know why this can't be done online or over the phone like other respectable budget airlines. To summarize, there is no Peace = Salam in flying this airline. I repeat do not Fly it !!!

Reviewed 9 June 2019

I have traveled from Doha to Karachi on 13-Oct-2018 and stayed in Karachi till 29-Jan-2019.
I lost my baggage, 14-Oct-2018, when I reached Karachi, I raised the matter with Royal Airport Services, they helped me and filled RIP form and take both packet coupons with the form and gave me photocopy.
Till 01 month I was continuously contacting them, after 01 month they asked me to submit a claim form, I replied with filled claim form with all details, till now no baggage received and no compensation received from SalamAir.

I contacted Salam Air Doha office, they asked me to submit documents, after 01 month they again asked me to wait a week more, SalamAir Head Office,Muscat will contact you.

No email and no response from any side

Further, I contacted SalamAir via twitter on 01-May-2019 (after various messages), the asked me to send again all on email, i respond them with all details.

Last night (28-May-2019) I received a WhatsApp message from Salam Air, Doha Office to send all documents again, I sent them all as they desired, after few minutes they informed me that they are paying you $200, because you baggage with is around 10kg, I refused their compensation, because they are not estimating the value of baggage and not calculating the delay charges.

On 30th May evening I received a claim settlement form and Bank Account details Form, from Salam Air Doha Office

After twitter messages, now they are settling down the issue and save their faces

No professionalism observed

• In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 9 June 2019

This was the worst experience one can have. The flight was delayed for one hour! They told us to wait for other passengers coming from KSA to arrive; all of us, passengers waited In the plane and the crew kept telling us to wait for 10 mins, and we ended up waiting for one hour. They didn't even bother serving us water or anything else to comfort us. Instead, they kept us waiting for the other 30 passengers as if it's a taxi or something! Very unprofessional! Instead of arriving at 10:30 pm, we arrived to Doha at 11:30!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 5 June 2019

New planes are spacious travelled from UAE to DOHA via OMAN this is the best option which save time and if you book in advance get better Rates as well .You will get the boarding passes at time in Plane for connected flight and at times they will give from Doha or DAUBAI while checking in .Value for Money Budget airlines .It land on Terminal 2 in Dubai and Start as well from Terminal 2 in Dubai .Terminal 2 is away from Terminal 1 of Dubai Airport you need taxi to travel from Terminal 1 to Terminal 2 ,please keep that in Mind in case you are coming Via Salam Air .

1  Thank Alok N