“Congratulations "SalamAir" and success!”
Review of SalamAir

Reviewed 10 April 2019

Congratulations "SalamAir" on your concern to become more and more good! After making reservations at "SalamAir" for Dubai - Muscat (round-trip), I stayed with emotions because I read some negative comments about "SalamAir" ... But... the surprise (pleasant surprise) was total ! I had nothing to reproach. Between the flight with "Flydubai" and the flight with "SalamAir" there was only one difference: the money I spent ... With all my heart, Congratulations! You are young (two years old), but ... you will get bigger! Success!

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank TiberiuBuzdugan
Write a reviewReviews (190)

Reviewed 9 April 2019

Well, the title tells it all. Unexpected checked baggage fees even though their website says the check-in is included in the ticket. When my fiance asked for the manager at the check-in desk, the representative called over another representative posing as a manager! No free snacks on the flight either. You have to pay for everything! The flight attendants were nice. Also, when we stopped in Muscat before going to Dubai, we had to wait on the plane for almost two hours. They would not let us off and they made us wait longer before takeoff for two passengers who boarded late!

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 8 April 2019 via mobile

I took this airline from Doha to Oman and back. Both flights were on delay. Especially when n the return flight they combined the flight of 9:00 am with the one at 11:00. Totally unreliable.

Date of travel: April 2019
Reviewed 2 April 2019 via mobile

Well for 1/6 the price of the ticket of Oman air I did not expect much from El Salam air.
The flight departure with 1 hour of delay. No online check-in is available, when I went to airport I asked for an aisle seat on the front but I get the last window seat in the back of the airplane. Moreover, the staff in the airport was not aware that the flight would be delayed and were not aware of the updated departure time.
The air craft is not very old (I check online and found it was only 12 years old) but the cabin was in a bad shape (Seats dirty and I could see the repaired damages on the wall panel and the silicon glued window).
There is no entertainment system on board.
Anyway, this flight took me safely from Muscat to Dubai for a very cheap price. It is to be noted that cabin crew is very friendly and helpful (which is quite uncommon in low cost carriers)
In conclusion I do bot recommend it for business travelers, it is suitable if you want to travel and have a very tight budget but do not expect much from them.

Date of travel: April 2019
Reviewed 19 March 2019 via mobile

Traveling first time. Made a dicison never to travel on SalamAir. Its the worst of all. Even worst is a small word to explain the pain I had with this flight. Delayed for 2.45 hours with no reason provided.

1  Thank Muhammad I