“Disorganized airline”
Review of LCPeru

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

This airline has likely ruined many vacations. Our first flight was cancelled due to some rain in Cuzco. The LCPeru planes cannot land in those conditions and neither after sundown. Since the cancellation was due to weather, a refund was not possible, only a reschedule. We were given a new date for a few days later when the attendant just scribbled it on our original tickets but it was never entered into the system. Good thing we stopped by an LCPeru office to check and straightened it out, this time getting official tickets. Then on the return flight to Lima, it was delayed 4 hours because no plane was available to take us. We saw it would be getting dark soon and started to consider taking the 24 hour bus back to Lima instead. But then a plane became available that took us in the nick of time before it got dark. LCPeru may be cheaper than others, but only take it if you are very flexible and open to rescheduling.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

DO NOT FLY WITH LCPeru!!! EVER!!! We get to Jorge Chavez Airport at 4am and LCPeru delayed the flight 60 min three different times and at 7am they cancel the flight due to "bad weather" We were with 8 people and 2 of those being babies under the age of 2. After nearly a riot breaking out they put our flight back up on the board and we all get in line to board a plane that was never there. While we are in line they asart boarding another flight (W4 2505) to Cusco in the gate right next to us and then they cancel our flight again. I had to get my daughters holding their babies out of the way due to a near riot breaking out again. Apparently some of these people have been cancelled two days before. They couldn't reschedule our flights for two days and we could not fly at that time due to flights back home. We had to go back upstairs to dig our bags out of the pile of bags they just dumped in a mound. They would not reimburse and would only reschedule knowing that most people cannot make arrangements within a year for 8 people again. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, they don't answer phones or emails and just basically give you the bird as a customer.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Worst airline I have ever flown. I wish I had read the reviews here before booking my flight. Our flight from Cusco to Lima was delayed over 1hour without a valid explanation. The crew didn’t even seem to care.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Wouldn't recommend anyone to fly with LC Peru, sure they are the cheap choice but so is the bus and the bus is more likely to get you to your destination in approximately the same time for like a tenth of the price...

I booked a flight from Cuzco that was supposed to arrive in Lima one o'clock, the first thing that happened was that they told me that the flight was delayed by two hours. Due to bad weather, Well bad luck I naively thought...

Well two hours passed and still no flight when I asked representatives of LC Peru what was going on they only gave me the answer: the plane is delayed due to bad weather... When I questioned that because all the other airlines managed to fly to Lima (like one flight every 20 minutes) they said that they didn't have any more information and quite rudely asked me to wait "a moment", btw "a moment" is LCP for at least two hours as it turned out.. I could go one but to make a long story slightly shorter I arrived to Lima 7 hours delayed and got no compensation, no excuse and a big fat lie as explanation, it was fairly obvious that the delay was because they wanted to fly a full plane from Cuzco and not due to bad weather. Well unless their planes are sensitive to sunlight...

So unless you like to spend a lot of times in airports wondering if your flight is cancelled or not choose an other airline. Or rent a car. Or take the bus.

Hell a donkey could probably take you to your destination is better fashion and would be more informative and less stubborn..

• Seat comfort
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We had only flewn latam and tame in South America and our last flight seemed to be booked with LC Peru. We did not know Much about them and our tickets were booked through an agency so how bad could it be? Well it couldn’t be worse. It was the worst flight experience I have ever had.

When we arrive to the airport they tell us that the flight is 1,5 h delayed. We are fine with that at the moment, still a bit sucky. Then we look at the board several times, our flight does not exist, the time goes and nothing appears on the board. We ask two girls working for them. They are just saying wait 2 h more. People gather, people are frustrated, nobody knows anything. They don’t share any info. The only reason according to them is that the weather is bad and therefore nothing is flying. However the other airlines were leaving every 20 min from the gates. So that was a lie.

The theory was that they delay flights until the flight is filled and then they leave. But that sucks, we were at the airport for 7 hours, they did not apologize, they did not compensate with food. They did not give any information or handle things ok. The staff was very rude, and they destroyed my suitcase. DO NOT BOOK FLIGHTS WITH THEM, totally not worth it.

• Seat comfort
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)