“Nice flight ”
Review of Israir

Reviewed 3 January 2019 via mobile

Easy and fast flight to Tel Aviv but if you’re foreigner take some extra time for a long security check with many questions.

Date of travel: December 2018
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
Write a reviewReviews (404)

Reviewed 11 December 2018

A month ago I booked a holiday package to Eilat with Israir to include flights. One hour before the flight was due to depart I asked the man in charge of security at the airport why the flight was not listed on the indicator board. He said it had been cancelled. He very kindly asked one of his staff to take me to Israir's offices at the airport. The lady there said that everybody had been informed that the passengers should go to Ben Gurion airport for a different flight. This was totally untrue. Nobody had contacted me by phone or e-mail. On investigation there were other passengers who had also not been told. Israir taxied us to the other airport at my insistence.

While I accept that the airline is entitled to cancel a flight they are most definitely NOT entitled to fail to inform the customer.They did not put a message on the flight indicator board or make an announcement on the loudspeaker.

I wrote to Israir a month ago and they have not had the courtesy to reply let alone apologise. They show a blatant contempt for the customer in not even having the basic decency to respond to their negligence.

AVOID THIS COMPANY AS THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE MEANS.

1  Thank Disappointed061
Reviewed 29 November 2018

I booked a flight from Sde Dov Airport to Eilat. I went to Sde Dov and they told me my flight was now from Ben Gurion Airport. I could fly "standby" if I pay twice. Terrible. So I lost my flight money, my Eilat hotel money, missed pre-paid activities in Eilat.

Reviewed 17 November 2018

Clean new plane very pleasant interior comfotrable seats nice smiling helpful crew on time flight .just perfect strongly recommended .i will prefer booking flying with ISRAIR again

• Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 9 November 2018

This was originally an EL Al flight that was actually Sun D'or and then when we got on the plane it had been change to Israir.
Really, I don't care as long as there is leg room and the plane is clean and modern and that the service is good. ( with a smile )
This was all found on this flight and I must mention the flight attendant Ms Sharon Spector who was fantastic with her desire to be super helpful and always smiling.
She was really "out of the ordinary".
Thank you....I will be looking again for Israir !

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.