“Flight from Seattle to Bullhead City”
Review of Elite Airways

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Great flight! Very smooth trip the entire way. Seemed to be faster then when we flew on other airlines. Easy check in, great service at the counter and on the plane. I would recommend this flight to anyone looking to travel to Bullhead City.

• Food and Beverage
1  Thank 983thomaso

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Huge 9 hour delay. So we had to book a different airline. Our return flight was at first also 9 hrs delayed but then suddenly departed on time. We were told they only have one plane. The flight itself was a no frills very old plane. Not very “elite”.
The company is clearly a startup and not dependable. Ok if you have a lot of time to kill or if you smoke a lot of weed. If time is of no consequence, go for it. It may get you to Florida.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
6  Thank Kenneth R
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Flight was due to leave at 9:30am on 1/7. I checked the airport & it said the plane was delayed until 12:30pm. Elite didn't notify me, I called them & let them know. Then at 9:40am I received an email saying the flight was delayed until 5pm. Many people at the airport all day because they were never notified of the 1st delay. Needless to say the plane finally left at 7:15pm. I've also noticed Elite has cancelled the past 2 Thursday flights at the last minute from Sarasota to Portland. Which means they probably also cancelled the Thursday flights from Portland to Sarasota. I emailed Elite asking for my money back from my prepaid flights in February & March & have not heard back from them. Both of these flights leave on Thursdays! It seems if they cared about their clients they would start showing it instead of leaving them without any flights out. I'm also surprised the airports are putting up with this irresponsibility.

6  Thank Rere56
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Plane was 45 minutes late and other people were annoyed. Really? I am more about safety. The boarding was quick and everything else went smooth. Thank you, Elite!

2  Thank Sylvia1110
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Flew Elite for convenient locations. On time and quick boarding, great flight, nice staff. No problems! Loved it!

1  Thank Sylvia1110