“Nice view”
Review of Seaborne Airlines

Reviewed 4 December 2017

A fast and easy way to move between Cristiansted, St. Croix and Charlotte Amale, St. Thomas. You get on/off in city harbours - no driving to an airport. Great view up there. Just "a little" noisy :-)

Reviewed 2 November 2017

This is an absolute disaster of an airline. After my brother hysterically to say that his JetBlue flight had been cancelled. I went out in search of other ways to get them off of the island. I reserved a flight for him and his wife for October 31st, 2017 for a flight that would leave on November 1st, 2017. After getting to the airport and hours of back and forth with JetBlue, my brother and his wife were able to secure a flight at 6:30 pm on October 31st to get off the island. This prompted me to cancel the flight I had just reserved. i called them at exactly 4:15pm and spoke to one of their customer service agents. He said (since I had purchased the insurance), that the flight could be refunded. He took my contact information and credit card information, for what I was assuming was to process the refund, and said someone would contact me back about refunding the funds. I called today, November 2nd, 2017 as I had not been contacted and they are now telling me that they have NO RECORD OF THE CALL! I am now in the process of pursuing legal action to reverse the funds through my bank. What happened to the customer is always right? This is an absolute terrible way of doing customer service especially when they are in the wrong. I have retained a copy of my phone record reflecting when the call took place and how long I was on the phone.

1  Thank tani0506
Reviewed 31 October 2017

I have been doing a trip to San Juan every year around Thanks Giving for the past five years on this airline. I have never ever had a problem with them. Never late, and I have always been happy with their service during the flight.....Keep up the excellent service...You are my Airline, only wish you flew to more of the Caribbean...

Reviewed 29 October 2017

OK so hurricanes messed things up. But here I am well beyond 30 days (AS THEY TELL YOU) and I still have not been issued a refund for cancelled flights? They are eager to take your money but try to get a refund. Total lack of customer service. As far as ratings go this is a "0" airline. Read all the other reports of them NOT refunding cancelled flights seats. HOW CAN they charge for a flight that never even happened??? A TOTAL screw job. I'd like to see them LEAVE the Caribbean.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I travel to the tropics fairly regularly for leisure and was disappointed to see the high volume of damage that Puerto Rico took on from Hurricane Maria.

Seaborne Airlines sadly is leaving a bad taste in the mouths of customers by denying customers a full refund on flights they simply cannot deliver on.

Overall, this is something that can be disputed through a credit card company, but is nothing more than a nuisance to deal with, as a small airline sits back and tries to profit off of a natural disaster.

While I initially just wanted the money back to spend elsewhere in the immediate, I planned to visit down later on when conditions improved because I realize how important tourism is to this country, but Seaborne Airlines in all likelihood will prevent me from even wanting to do so.