“Mediocre Service”
Review of Air Iceland Connect (**this is not Icelandair**)

Reviewed 6 January 2018

I had high hopes for this airline as I had never used it before. Check in via the web site was painful and it just allocated 2 separate seats for my partner and myself. We were late leaving by an hour when flying to Iceland, but I guess that is ATC rather than the airline. The film choice was good and the leg room for a 3 hr flight, USB plugs and a decent monitor. The free coffee and soft drinks is a nice touch. The flight crew were all pleasant and professional. For the return flight I had the same problem trying to book myself and my partner next to each other even though I was on line 36hrs before flight. I ended up in the middle again (which I hate!) next to the same people I flew out with (nice conversation). I have used the major airlines on long haul and budget on short haul and found to be OK (except Ryan Air!) and their web booking was excellent. Flight was OK just not slick.

1  Thank Simon N

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

First visit to Iceland and flew with Air Iceland Connect from Aberdeen.

Approx 3 hour flight there and slightly shorter on the return with the wind on our side.

Flights left and arrived on time. Service was good and passengers were provided iPads with a small selection of films and tv programs.

Would recommend

• Value for money
Reviewed 29 December 2017

We used Iceland air for our holiday. We had disabled assistance at both ends and they were both very good. The service on the aircraft was also very good.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

flight was on time. The personel was very polite. The airplane was clean and with enought space for legs.

• Food and Beverage
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 6 December 2017

After Ironman Kalmar Sweden, I flied to Oslo, then to Iceland with Norwegian Air. After Iceland trip, I took Iceland Air back to Copenhagen. I carried my Tri-bike with me. The 2 airline companies are so friendly to treat the customer with such a big bike bag. I recommend those who need bike transfer to book these 2 airlines.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)