“Outstanding Experience”
Review of Mokulele Airlines

Reviewed 9 August 2017

A friend and I recently flew from a small airport in CA to LAX on Mokulele Airlines and we can't recommend this airline highly enough. The booking was easy, the check-in even easier. There was no fee for carry on luggage, the flight was smooth and on time. The pilots were friendly, one even helped me with my luggage when I was struggling with it up some stairs at LAX. On the return trip, the terminal agent in Los Angeles was also very helpful when a mother with three little ones discovered she had left a bag and he was able to retrieve the errant bag before we took off. All in all, we felt like we had stepped back in time with all the personal service we received at no extra cost. A great airline.

There are newer reviews for Mokulele Airlines

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Super small plane, can't bring a typical rolling carry-on on with you (it must be checked) and if your carry on is over something like 16 pounds they make you check that too. Since the planes are small you fell all the bumps, but it was fine. Fare was cheap so it was worth it.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

It was very unique experience to fly the regional airlines where everyone had to stand on a scale for the flight to balance weight.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 27 June 2017

We've flown Mokulele a few times. Staff is always friendly and the flights are on time. I appreciate that they have two pilots even thought the plane only seats 9 maximum passengers. We flew once in a pretty bad storm - zero visibility- and I was very grateful for two sets of eyes on the controls!

Reviewed 26 June 2017

My husband was thrilled to ride a Cessna. He used to fly those over 50 years ago. We really did not expect to ride in such a small airplane. The other passenger said, "it's a helicopter!" when she saw it from our airport service bus taking us to the plane parked far far away from the mail terminal. My husband and I enjoyed sightseeing the LAX airport facility from the bus. When we got near the plane, we were told to wait in the bus, as the crew found there was no gas in the plane, and we all waited for the fuel vehicle to come to refuel. Because the plane was small, it did not take long to refuel. The ride was fairly smooth and we enjoyed it. The other passenger said it was so scary she had to close her eyes all the way. I thought she was sleeping. Because of its size, I guess, the staff were very friendly.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)