“Efficient - quick - on time”
Review of Air KBZ

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Everyone very efficient and very polite. Drinks and food supplied. 3/4 hr flight. Airport very efficient even though it is a back in the 70's . Security checks as in any airport, very good

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

KBZ K7 235

NYU to RGN

Moe Moe Aung
Nilar Khaing

The worst service ever. They were very rude and unprofessional. I have flown over 200 flights and I have never experienced this type of service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I checked in at Yangon’s new domestic airport terminal for an early morning departure to Heho. Baggage check-in and security check were fast and efficient and there was still plenty of time for a coffee at the terminal before boarding 15 min before departure. The flight departed on time and a small snack was served. The cabin was clean and tidy and I enjoyed having a good view from a window seat. Baggage was delivered quickly once all passengers walked to the small terminal building. The return flight went smoothly and departed on time. I enjoyed both flights and I think Air KBZ is a good choice for domestic travel in Myanmar. I have used Myanma Airlines (not existing anymore) and Yangon Airways previously. My preference would clearly be for Air KBZ.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked a flight with Air KBZ from Yangon to Bagan and they simply cancelled it with no explanation. When I got to the airport and was informed, I was told they would refund me the amount that I had paid for the ticket flights and I would have to book new tickets for the next day. Of course these tickets were way more expensive than the original ones.
We had to expend one night in Yangon, pay for the hotel, taxi, meals, because Air KBZ decided to cancel the flight and did not provide any type of assistance. On the next day we catch a flight to Yangon in a very old plane that I'm not sure has had any maintenance lately. It was scary.
I would not fly with them again.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Air KBZ is a good short hop airline, I have flown with them many times now and they are efficient.

The staff are friendly and helpful and your bags alway turn up with you. I have always felt confident flying with KBZ and with a short hop airline that’s important.