“Good”
Review of LATAM Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First time I have a so short airplane trip in Chile by latam, I forgot that now you have to pay for food in the flight! Even though the flight was a bit delayed and the entertainment app failed sometimes, it was a good flight with little turbulence.

Write a ReviewReviews (29,717)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

At least this airline is efficient without any pooha. Service at board ok, check-in ok, boarding pass nice through internet. Unfortunately 1 suitcase was left behind, but next day just before leaving Brazil the suitcase was undamaged returned.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First time for my wife and I flying with Latam for our South American holiday on a round trip from Auckland taking in Equador, Brazil and Argentina with overnight transits in Lima. On the long haul Auckland/Santiago/Santiago/Auckland legs we were in business class. All other "internal" flights were in economy as there are no premier seats on these flights.
Both ground staff and flight crew were excellent on every flight. We were also pleasantly surprised at the space and comfort of the economy seats. Only minor things stopping a excellent rating for all categories throughout the trip was the food on Santiago to Auckland was moderate and the entertainment options on long haul were limited as, naturally, the airline mainly caters for Spanish speaking customers. Hiwever I would not hesitate to fly with Latam again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Worst experience of my life late take off plane had two lightning strikes plane quite rightly turned back.When let of plane no staff on hand to advise on where to go I eventually found a member of staff who said to go to check in to rearrange flight transfers 4.30 in the afternoon at 11.00 after standing for 6 hours still with no explanation from any staff member as to what was going on and having to ask for water before I collapsed flights eventually sorted but couldn’t print boarding passes were given a hotel voucher and 30 pesos for taxi couldn’t book taxi for us so let out to dark car park lights had gone off by that time the problems continued the next two days another night in a hotel plus they’d lost our luggage at Lima DO Not use this air line re arranged your holiday

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

LAN Chile used to be a very nice airlines. But that was years ago. Flew them round trip from Buenos Aires to Córdoba, Argentina.
(1) Put in my AAdvantage number when booking the flight. Couldn't choose seats, so called and gave them my number again, which gave me the "privilege" of choosing seats ahead of time.
(2) Got to the airport, received my boarding pass and realized AAdvantage number wasn't on there. Got gate agent to put it on.
(3) On return flight, they insisted on weighing our carryon luggage. 20 lbs. max. That forced us to check two bags, one of which we had to pay for, even though I'm Platinum with American.
(4) On the plane, the seats were extremely tight, even though we were sitting in the row 2. No way I could sit with my knees in front of me.

Even though I got miles and extra qualifying legs, I'll avoid LATAM in the future. Not worth it at all.

2  Thank Timothy A