We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning to Visit Strbske Pleso on 20 April 2014

Beirut, Lebanon
Level Contributor
27 posts
4 reviews
5 helpful votes
Planning to Visit Strbske Pleso on 20 April 2014
Save

Hello,

I will be in slovakia from 17th April until 21 th april and i would love to spend 2 days near Strbske Pleso lake. Would there be any snow nearby the lake during this period?? and would i be able to enjoy the beautiful green landscape of the region with the peaks of the mountains covered with snow?

Thanks a lot for your help.

3 replies to this topic
Bratislava
Level Contributor
157 posts
139 reviews
132 helpful votes
1. Re: Planning to Visit Strbske Pleso on 20 April 2014
Save

Hello.

It is hard to say if there will be snow during that time. Winter started with" hot " weather (+2/+8 degrees). Winter 2012/2013 was frozen. There was a lot of snow till end of april. It is 50:50 . If will be nice sunny weather you can choose cable car to Solisko hill, If will be bad weather you can walk around or try one of aqua parks or wellness centres. :-)

Beirut, Lebanon
Level Contributor
27 posts
4 reviews
5 helpful votes
2. Re: Planning to Visit Strbske Pleso on 20 April 2014
Save

Thank you very much sir for this prompt reply,

In this case, i will have to check the weather and the snow conditions 2 weeks before my planned stay. I ll be in Vienna from 9 to 18 april, then slovakia from 18 to 22 april.

Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
13 posts
358 reviews
161 helpful votes
3. Re: Planning to Visit Strbske Pleso on 20 April 2014
Save

I just returned from there today and the conditions were less than good, not even worth going but much can happen between now and April!

Reply to: Planning to Visit Strbske Pleso on 20 April 2014
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.