We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bicycle rentals close to Le mont St Michel

Calgary, AB, Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
73 reviews
Bicycle rentals close to Le mont St Michel

We are planning to visit Le Mont St Michel and thought it might be fun to park in the nearest town and ride bicycles out to the abbey. Does anyone know of a place we can rent bicycles not too far from Le Mont St Michel? Thanks!

3 replies to this topic
Paris, France
Level Contributor
13,932 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Bicycle rentals close to Le mont St Michel

According to the Pontorson website you can rent bikes at the tourist office or at the nearby boat dock on the river. Here is a link to their website.

http://www.ville-pontorson.fr/promenade.htm#

I was not able to get their English translation option to work so click on "Location de Vélos" for info. They also give info on various bike circuits in the area you can do as well.

Calgary, AB, Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
73 reviews
2. Re: Bicycle rentals close to Le mont St Michel

Thank you so much! Merci beaucoup! I hope I can figure out the page before we go!

Paris, France
Level Contributor
13,932 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: Bicycle rentals close to Le mont St Michel

As I said, they do have English language options on their page (look at the top of the page) but it doesn't seem to be working right now. Regardless, if you show up you should have no problem renting a bike there on the spot regardless of whether or not the link works or if you contact them ahead of time. Have fun.

Reply to: Bicycle rentals close to Le mont St Michel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pontorson
More Pontorson Topics