We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Spa in Holetown area

Woodbridge...
Level Contributor
87 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Best Spa in Holetown area

Can anyone recommend spa in the Holetown area? I am looking for a specific package which does not include a pedicure or manicure as I am a diabetic and must be very careful with my choices. I am looking for a body scrub (sea salt), massage and facial. Appreciate any recommendations.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
3,036 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Spa in Holetown area

I haven't personally been but have heard good things about the Coral Reef Spa

http://www.coralreefbarbados.com/spa.cfm

You can check their site for a list of treatments and prices.

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
208 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Spa in Holetown area

There is a new spa just open on top of the Sandy Crest medical centre,opposite the old Cheffette in Holetown Sunset Crest.It has a wide range of treatments.

barbados
Level Contributor
333 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Spa in Holetown area

Hi - do you know the name of the new spa? Thanks

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
208 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Spa in Holetown area

Hi this is something i saw in an advertisment a few months ago. I am planing to go there but have not got the chance as yet.I had put the telephone number and name in a book,but just cant locate it at this moment.However i have called them and ask them about the different kinds of treatments they have,and it sounds very intresting.Maybe some one living in Sunset Crest can give more details,or you can try calling Sandy Crest they may have the number.

5. Re: Best Spa in Holetown area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2011, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Holetown