We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Time to get to Milfontes?

South Carolina
Level Contributor
24 posts
7 reviews
Time to get to Milfontes?
Save

We are arriving Lisbon by plane at around 10:30 am,

We think we will take the metro from the airport to the bus station and take the bus,

We are guessing maybe an hour to get out of the airport and get to the bus station...

We only have carry on luggage

Does anyone know approximately how long it will take us to arrive in Milfontes?

What times the best bus to take leaves ?

I understand there are slow and fast buses , will we be able to catch a fast bus

By the time we arrive at the bus station outside the zoological place?

2 replies to this topic
Belgium
Level Contributor
1,470 posts
96 reviews
59 helpful votes
1. Re: Time to get to Milfontes?
Save

it's important to know which month you come,in the summer there is more busses,

for example in february you have only a bus at 16 h that arrives at 18.30 and costs 15.60 euro

https://www.rede-expressos.pt/tickets?destination=844&ida=2019.02.05&source=3

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
33,523 posts
61 reviews
55 helpful votes
2. Re: Time to get to Milfontes?
Save

We are guessing maybe an hour to get out of the airport and get to the bus station... no, it will take at least 1h30, but I would plan 2hours.

I understand there are slow and fast buses , will we be able to catch a fast bus - there are buses taking 2h30 and others 3h30... not exactly fast any of them.

If you go to Rede de Expressos you'll see alll the available buses from either Sete Rios and Oriente bus stations and you can see what's best for you https://www.rede-expressos.pt/en/tickets?destination=844&source=1

Reply to: Time to get to Milfontes?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Vila Nova de Milfontes
Recent Conversations
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.