We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cosmos Maris

Newcastle Upon Tyne
Level Contributor
322 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Cosmos Maris

We are thinking of booking these apartments for next year.

Can anyone tell me if they are on a hill and if the hill is steep or up a lot of steps and if the hill is steep? This is because my Mum will be coming with us and she struggles with steep hills and lots of steps.

Thanks in advance.

2 replies to this topic
Wirral
Level Contributor
6,712 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cosmos Maris

Hey

...Cosmos Maris is located in Lothiarika (Lardos beach area)...the whole area is very flat, yet I cant comment on any hotel elevations in terms of rooms (upper with stairs/steps) you may be allocated..

Mart

Edited: 04 July 2018, 19:10
Mentioned in this post
Cosmos Maris
Cosmos Maris
540 Reviews
Rhodes, Greece
Lardos Beach
Lardos Beach
336 Reviews
Rhodes, Greece
Consett, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cosmos Maris

Hi

the cosmos maris has a ground floor and floor 1 and 2 and you do have to use steps to get down or up to your room but not many for me if I had problems with a lot of steps I would ask for the ground floor as your patio has a very small wall which I saw a lot of people step over to get to the pool area ( young and old ) but of course thats no good if you do struggle with mobility, to be honest Imo if you can climb stairs at home this hotel is fine and as said it's all on the flat, just a note it's great here and you won't regret it.

Andy

Reply to: Cosmos Maris
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lardos
Recent Conversations
More Lardos Topics