We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Early September

Warwickshire...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Early September

We’ve been the last 2 years in June and the weather has been fantastic, this year we’re back September 4th, any ideas if the weather will be similar or not as good ? Thanks in anticipation

24 replies to this topic
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
343 posts
6 reviews
21. Re: Early September

I've been 3 times when I've flown out on last Friday in August so have been there for most of first week in September. Had a very brief shower as I was packing to come home on one trip, another 1 heavy shower (lasted no more than 1 hour then sunny again) on day 1 then nothing rest of week and first week in Sep on my 2015 trip was very hot with no hint of rain all week. Final day of 2015 trip it was around 40C, hottest I've ever known it at that time of year.

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
1,758 posts
54 reviews
22. Re: Early September

Been first 2 weeks of September several times, had wonderful weather. Yes had the odd thunderstorm but had them in June and August too.

This is my favourite time for visiting Skiathos.

WREXHAM
Level Contributor
1,994 posts
63 reviews
23. Re: Early September

One thing for absolute certain. YOU CAN NEVER EVER PREDIICT THE WEATHER.

WHAT WILL BE, WILL BE AND HOPE FOR THE BEST

That said, after the extreme heart of the summer - yes thunder storms will clear the air. In most instances the storms will be brief.

Remember this though the cheaper prices, early and late season,are cheap for a reason. Could be fantastic or not. You choose what is suitable and take a chance. Skiathos is worth it.

SADS

for the first three weeks of May, and the later weeks in September, not t

F

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
288 posts
36 reviews
24. Re: Early September

What's the last sentence PG? Is the cider OK today?

Reply to: Early September
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Skiathos Town
Recent Conversations