We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sun beds

Middlesbrough...
11 posts
Sun beds

Hi could you tell me the price of sunbed hire and does it vary from beach to beach I was paying 20€ a day in Menorca this year expensive

Durham
Level Contributor
2,080 posts
93 reviews
1. Re: Sun beds

It's been 8 euros for two beds and a brolly for ages. This is the charge in every beach as far as I am aware apart from Ambelakia.

Middlesbrough...
11 posts
2. Re: Sun beds

Great help thanks again

Wells, United...
Level Contributor
561 posts
58 reviews
3. Re: Sun beds

We were in Skiathos last September , we went to a different beach every day and never paid anymore than 8 euros a day for 2 sunbeds and an umbrella as Gary73 has already posted.

Level Contributor
1,306 posts
4. Re: Sun beds

I did see some comfy double mattress type things on Kechria grass area this year, super comfy, very portable and lovely to put under an olive tree for shade but they were charging 15€ ... I also noticed a lot of people move from them when the young chap came to collect the money.... I did chuckle as something was lost in translation when he asked for the money .. he kept saying “”two beds and one brolley is 8€ plus 15€ for a poof”...

5. Re: Sun beds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2018, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Skiathos Town
Recent Conversations