We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sun beds

Middlesbrough...
11 posts
Save Topic
Sun beds

Hi could you tell me the price of sunbed hire and does it vary from beach to beach I was paying 20€ a day in Menorca this year expensive

Mentioned in this post
Menorca
Menorca
Balearic Islands, Spain
4 replies to this topic
Durham
Level Contributor
1,858 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sun beds

It's been 8 euros for two beds and a brolly for ages. This is the charge in every beach as far as I am aware apart from Ambelakia.

Middlesbrough...
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sun beds

Great help thanks again

Wells, United...
Level Contributor
400 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sun beds

We were in Skiathos last September , we went to a different beach every day and never paid anymore than 8 euros a day for 2 sunbeds and an umbrella as Gary73 has already posted.

Mentioned in this post
Skiathos
Skiathos
Sporades, Greece
Level Contributor
787 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sun beds

I did see some comfy double mattress type things on Kechria grass area this year, super comfy, very portable and lovely to put under an olive tree for shade but they were charging 15€ ... I also noticed a lot of people move from them when the young chap came to collect the money.... I did chuckle as something was lost in translation when he asked for the money .. he kept saying “”two beds and one brolley is 8€ plus 15€ for a poof”...

Reply to: Sun beds
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Skiathos Town
Recent Conversations