We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sentido Neptune Village

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Sentido Neptune Village

Hi

We are staying at Neptune Village in 6 weeks (seems like forever away!) but there are very few recent reviews on here.

Has anyone stayed here recently, or will be in the near future?

I've read some things recently about visitor numbers dropping etc, and was hoping to get some idea of if this will affect this resort?

Thanks

Mold, North Wales
Level Contributor
69 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: Sentido Neptune Village

We are staying at their sister hotel the Palm Beach next week and will be back at the end of August. If you contact us when we get back I will answer your questions. We stayed there last year and was not disappointed.

Billy B

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Sentido Neptune Village

Thanks, would be great to hear about your stay.

Have a great time!

Mold, North Wales
Level Contributor
69 posts
13 reviews
3. Re: Sentido Neptune Village

Just read your message whilst sitting in lounge at Gatwick. Will contact you when we get home and let you know about any queries you have.

Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
4. Re: Sentido Neptune Village

Hi there, sounds like you are going about same time as us. We go 1st October and are also from Norwich. Would love to hear how you get on and any tips you may have. Have a great time! Jenny

Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
5. Re: Sentido Neptune Village

Hi there, sounds like you are going about same time as us. We go 1st October and are also from Norwich. Would love to hear how you get on and any tips you may have. Have a great time! Jenny

Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
6. Re: Sentido Neptune Village

Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
7. Re: Sentido Neptune Village

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
8. Re: Sentido Neptune Village

Hi Jenny

We are flying on the 24th for a safari & Stay coming back on 9th October.

I won't give you any tips when I get back as you'll already be there!

James

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
239 posts
1 review
9. Re: Sentido Neptune Village

Just returned from Sentido Neptune Palm Beach Resort (stayed from 20th August for 2 weeks), but went to Village every night for the entertainment. We've stayed at Village 5 times before but have stayed at Palm on the last 2 occasions.

Visitor numbers are not as they were due to the Euro situation, but there's still a lot of people staying at Village (recently it's been Belgians, French and Germans.... with a few English scattered amongst them). Whoever you are, the staff will be brilliant at all times.... they're wonderful. Davis, Solomon, Patrick, Justus are some of the bartenders and they're brilliant.

I envy you going there... we'll be back for our eighth visit next year in October/November and can't wait.

When you get there, please say 'Jambo' to Davis, Justus, Solomon, Patrick (bar staff), Elizabeth, Christine (waitresses), Jotham, Jackson (duty managers) from 'Dave & Jen'.

Dave

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
10. Re: Sentido Neptune Village

Thanks for the info Dave