We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant @ bars

coventry
Level Contributor
344 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant @ bars

Thinking it could be baobab beach resort to stay at, are there many restaurants and bars out side resort to go to , any info please thanks.

Sails Beach Bar & Restaurant
€€€€, Seafood, European
Nomad Restaurant
€€ - €€€, Italian, Bar, Pizza
Kokkos Cafe Bistro
€€ - €€€, Bar, Cafe, European
Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Nairobi, Kenya
Level Contributor
5,402 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant @ bars

Shan 'E' Punjab serves delicious Indian Cuisine. I think, it's opp. to Leopard Beach Hotel.

Stef

Mentioned in this post
Leopard Beach Resort & Spa
Leopard Beach Resort...
813 Reviews
Diani Beach, Kenya
coventry
Level Contributor
344 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant @ bars

Thanks any more.

shamba25
Level Contributor
252 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant @ bars

Hi the 1 Stef reccomended is excellent, but it is approx 20 mins away by taxi from your hotel. There is also a chinese & Italian in the same area which are both good, most of the resturants provide a free pick up drop of service ask for the tel No.s at your hotel - There are no Resturants near the hotel, closest approx 10 mins away - If you like Italian there ,is an excellent new 1 behind Urshargo- which is at the first shoping complex from Boabab-not sure what kind of atmosphere your looking for but for a romantic meal I can strongly reccomend Waterlovers (just across the way from Urshago) & right on the beach - but you do have to book in advance - there is also Ali barbas cave in the same area, free pick up, the last 2 you can dress up for, or 40s same complex right on the beach but a more relaxed meal, you can wear more casual wear - They are all in the Kenya price bracket apart from Ali's - Hope it helped & if only I can remember the names of the other resturants ha ha I will put on the forum - Which ever one you try im sure youll have a great meal - Have a fantastic holiday

Mentioned in this post
Waterlovers Beach Resort
Waterlovers Beach Resort
486 Reviews
Diani Beach, Kenya
Kenya
Kenya
Africa
Telford, Shropshire
Level Contributor
2,438 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant @ bars

Asha

Take a look at this:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g294210-c132321/Mom…

It's in the top questions on the Mombasa forum, that and a few others there too.

Min xx

Mentioned in this post
Mombasa
Mombasa
Coast Province, Kenya
shamba25
Level Contributor
252 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant @ bars

Remembered names - chinese is Galaxy - Italian is Aneillos - but nearer to your hotel heading towards Galu is Nomads & Blue Marlin- for something different you could also try the wasini Island sunset cruise - The link Min suggested is very good, but most are based in Mombasa city but still worth a try if your doing the city tour - Bon appetite

Mentioned in this post
Wasini Island
Wasini Island
129 Reviews
Shimoni, Kenya
Mombasa
Mombasa
Coast Province, Kenya
coventry
Level Contributor
344 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant @ bars

Thanks all.

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
16,325 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurant @ bars

Hi,

The map is primarily the North Coast resorts, bars, restaurant, etc with a few of the major sites in Mombasa Town included. - I'm afraid I don't know the South Coast, maybe some day I'll explore that area and extend the map

(I've just noticed my little map has had over 4,000 views!)

Mentioned in this post
Mombasa
Mombasa
Coast Province, Kenya
8. Re: Restaurant @ bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Diani Beach