We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Warm at nigth

coventry
Level Contributor
344 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Warm at nigth

Thinking of going in august , how warm in the evning times Do not want to pack or wair jumpers at nigth . ALl ways bin to the carabean and had no problems with weather being nice and warm at night, First time to Africa thanks.

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
15,880 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Warm at nigth

Hi,

The average temperatures here only vary by a couple of degrees through the year. There is usually a cooling breeze from the sea, so some ladies wear some form of light wrap if they are on or right next to the beach at night, personally I wear shorts and short sleeved shirt, day and night, all year round, even on the beach at night.

More on the weather, including a link where you can check the weather history of the exact dates of your holiday in' FAQ - What is the weather like and when should I go' on the right of the forum, Its for Mombasa but Diani is only 20 miles from Mombasa

UK
Level Contributor
147 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Warm at nigth

You're not going to feel cold, certainly not going to need a jumper! I would suggest a couple of long-sleeved shirts that you can wear unbuttoned over a vest top.

coventry
Level Contributor
344 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Warm at nigth

Thanks, just don't want to over pack.

4. Re: Warm at nigth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 23:18
Get answers to your questions about Diani Beach
Recent Conversations