We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disabled

nottingham england
Level Contributor
7 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Disabled

Can you tell me please is Ravda a good place for someone with disability eg wheelchair etc.

4 replies to this topic
Sunny Beach...
Level Contributor
1,062 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disabled

I would personally choose Albena. Streets/sidewalks in Ravda crowded, cars stopping everywhere... not good place for a wheelchair.

Edited: 10 June 2016, 16:55
Sofia, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
367 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Disabled

I agree, but I have to add Ravda is a flat place ( I mean suitable - no stairs, no denivelations) and it depends on which time you'll visit it. A friend of mine got from there a week ago and he said that there weren't many people, because of the beginning of the season. Anyway, sidewalks in Ravda are narrow and cars are everywhere during July and August.

nottingham england
Level Contributor
7 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disabled

Thank you very much for your reply.Im finding it daunting going away on this holiday the first one in a wheelchair so any help is appreciated thank you again its a great help x

nottingham england
Level Contributor
7 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disabled

Thank you too for your advice as it all helps me make my mind up.Daunting the first holiday in a wheelchair so any advice will be taken into consideration.

Reply to: Disabled
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ravda