We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Direct bus from Albrook to Changuinola

Pearl City, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
2 helpful votes
Direct bus from Albrook to Changuinola
Save

Hey Everyone,

I'm going back to Bocas for a quick visit this July. I lived there 7 years ago so I know how to get around on the bus system quite well.... well, at least I did. Since I want to maximize my days for visiting people I know in and Panama City I'd like to do as much of my traveling as I can at night. Is there still a direct bus from Albrook Terminal to Changuinola or at least to Almirante? I know this has been posted before but that was two years ago. Also is there a night bus from David to Albrook? I'd like to know what the schedules are and the fares I would be very grateful. Thanks!

Edited: 7 years ago
1 reply
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,422 posts
2 reviews
4 helpful votes
1. Re: Direct bus from Albrook to Changuinola
Save

Yes there is two direct buses to Almirante, at 8 am and 8 pm. You really should take the night bus though because the morning bus may not get to Almirante on time for the last water taxi and you dont want to get stranded in Almirante for a night. I think the fare is 28 dollars. There a buses that go to David every hour or so. I know that the night buses go at 7,9,10,12 and 3 am. You need to take a later bus so you dont get wait at the David bus station too long. The first bus to Almirante from David is 3:30 in the morning. It takes 7 hours to get to David from Allbroke. The fare is 18 dollars to David and 9 dollars from David to Almirante.

Reply to: Direct bus from Albrook to Changuinola
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Changuinola
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.