We (myself, wife and 2 yrs daughter) are planning to visit Mount Abu and Udaipur for total 4 days in Feb. We have decided on the following plan. Please let me know if this is do-able.
1. Arrive in Mount Abu at 12pm (train from Delhi).
2. Reach hotel (most probably Bikaner House) and take lunch etc.
3. Visit nearby Dilwara temples at around 3 - 4pm
4. Then go to Nakki late, sunset point, local shopping and come back to hotel around 9-10 pm
1. Around 9 am leave for Ranakpur and Kumbhalgarh. Visit the temples and fort there.
2. Arrive Udaipur in evening.
13 and 14 Feb:
We will have two days in Udaipur (13th and 14th). Please suggest an itenirary for that. Our train leaves at 7pm from Udaipur to Delhi.