We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kouryiannos studios

Which Kavos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
5 posts
Save Topic
kouryiannos studios

Hi four girls from leeds staying here from the 12th August for two weeks, just wondered if anyone had been and what is it like? And staying that dates? :)

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kouryiannos studios

Im at the same hotel,going 16th august :)

London, United...
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: kouryiannos studios

me and my mate are out there on the 12th aswell and in the same hotel :D

5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: kouryiannos studios

Do you know much about the hotel cos I can't really find much on it ha

London, United...
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: kouryiannos studios

same i havent been able to find out much about it! guess it adds to the excitment...unlesss its a total shitehole.....lol

10 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: kouryiannos studios

Me and 5 mates are going on the 22nd of august for a week looks good not far to the beach

10 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: kouryiannos studios

Me and 5 mates have just Booked this for the 22nd of august looks good not far from the beach from the looks of it

Edited: 08 February 2014, 15:47
Manchester, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: kouryiannos studios

I'm going with my mate on the 29th august :) I think it's new because can't find much about it,, but I did find that it's good for what you pay but you don't get towels :/ so take shower towels too :)

Manchester, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: kouryiannos studios

I'm going with my mate on the 29th august :) I think it's new because can't find much about it,, but I did find that it's good for what you pay but you don't get towels :/ so take shower towels too :)

10 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: kouryiannos studios

Found this on a different thread

"i stayed here last September. the rooms are really basic and the apartment block is quite small in general compared to other hotels but i think considering how cheap it is, its really good value for money. (although there are no towels and the cleaner only comes every say 3/4days). most rooms only have 2 people per room. The location is great, its on a street leading down behind the main strip so you are literally two minutes from the nightlife and to us that was most important as we only used the apartment for sleeping anyway. the pool is good and busy during the day with music playing and you can walk straight onto the beach from it. There is a far bigger hotel, trabukos, next door and u can also use their pool. i would recommend kouryiannos"

10. Re: kouryiannos studios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Kavos
Recent Conversations
More Kavos Topics